Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Gift Christmas Tree gives nothing

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheddoe View Post
    It would help if the reward was added to the list of actions in the news tab same as when you click on a collectible.
    At least then you could see what you got even if you missed the Invisible-Spinning-Random-Generator-Box-of-Whatever
    Good idea. That seems like it would be easy to incorporate without too many programming changes.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    The icon finally disappears from tree when clicking several times, but no clue if gift came. This worked the first time, but not anymore.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Still happens

Brotherjon
    Christmas was weeks ago, can we drop the subject now and close this thread? Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t...lets just move on

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Last 3 weeks I have no clue if the tree gave any gifts - I did not see any - and as the stuff given is just resources I have plenty of already - I cant see if it is in star.
    Today it even was put to star,- think I said no to bomb it - but seems I did not. It seems pretty bad work that you are asked if you will bomb it, every time you want to collect presents.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Sandycove
    Works fine for me. I have had no problem getting the gifts.

Anyway, from testserver changelog:
    Buildings: The mechanic for the Gift Christmas Tree was reworked. Now you receive a package in your star menu that you can open to see your gift.
    I think this topic soon can be put to rest...
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes can confirm gift tree on test server now sends gift to star, you can now open and see what you have received Also timer in quest book shows you when next gift is due, hurrah!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quest book entry only for timer? Theres already way too much crap in the questbook..

Why not timer on hover like buffs or timer when clicked on the tree?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    Works fine for me. I have had no problem getting the gifts.

Anyway, from testserver changelog:

I think this topic soon can be put to rest...
    Just to have it sent in the mail would be fine - like with the explorers. But I guess it is better than it is now.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Just to have it sent in the mail would be fine - like with the explorers. But I guess it is better than it is now.
    Why not have the first one be upped when we get number 2- and then give gifts that people like instead of stuff we dont need and dont even notice. Then next year we can get it upped again instead of crowing an island already too crowded again.

Reply to Thread