Reply to Thread

Thread: 2nd Gift tree dont give gift?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

2nd Gift tree dont give gift?

I earlier bought the x-mas gift tree with presents and today i picked the tree in the calender and have planted it but i got no gift from it.

Do I have to wait until wednesday when I will get a gift from my first tree to also get a gift from my 2nd tree?

(I have had my 1st tree for 2weeks now)

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    7 days from planting, then every 7 days

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Willthefoe View Post
    I earlier bought the x-mas gift tree with presents and today i picked the tree in the calender and have planted it but i got no gift from it.

Do I have to wait until wednesday when I will get a gift from my first tree to also get a gift from my 2nd tree?

(I have had my 1st tree for 2weeks now)
    I suspect it runs on exactly the same timer as the first one.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    I suspect it runs on exactly the same timer as the first one.

This is correct! When you have multiple Gift Christmas Trees, you will obtain multiple gifts when the *original* cooldown is up. So for example:

Say I got my 1st Gift Christmas Tree and I obtained my first gift. Three days later, I obtained my 2nd Gift Christmas Tree. I have to wait until the cooldown is up for the 1st (four days remaining), and then I can claim two gifts! This means you will always fall into a pattern of claiming all your eligible gifts at the same time, rather than having to track individual trees built in different places and on different timers.

Hope this clears things up for you - oh and Merry Christmas!

Reply to Thread