Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Add pop and storage buildings to the economy overview

World
    Sandycove

Add pop and storage buildings to the economy overview

can't be bothered to waste time yet again looking in the forum for it....

ADD POP AND STORAGE BUILDINGS TO THE ECONOMY OVERVIEW

..... please... how many times do we have to ask?

Thread Merged - Please do not swear on the forum, even abbreviated.
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 25.12.18 at 21:37.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Why? Just because some are too lazy? Population and storage space are well presented and there are no "production chains" or whatsoever depending on them.

Economy overview is imo meant to help us to optimize economy,not to find upgradeable buildings.That´s just a bonus.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by bfl72 View Post
    Population and storage space are well presented and there are no "production chains" or whatsoever depending on them.
    At the risk of being called 'pedantic'...

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by bfl72 View Post
    .....there are no "production chains" or whatsoever depending on them.....
    EVERY production building depends on having population to work it, insufficient pop = no worker

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    yes please agree.please do it.

Brotherjon
    Not needed, no point. Population is shown at the top, storage is easy to find. Would rather keep it as it is and leave these out of economy overview.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Brotherjon View Post
    Not needed, no point. Population is shown at the top, storage is easy to find. Would rather keep it as it is and leave these out of economy overview.
    This is not what we are asking for.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    There are different use cases for different people so I don't agree the suggestion being useless.

School and university total productions are not shown anywhere and it would also be useful to see each building with 12h output in case someone likes to do micro optimizations. For storages an overview would be good too as you could see it much faster if I have forgot to upgrade some storage to the max. Some may just want to different types buildings they have instead of doing wheres waldo on the map.

World
    Newfoundland
    I for one would like to have some form of index for my pop/storage buildings, purely to enable me to see which need upgrading. Too often I've found one I thought I'd already upgraded to the max, only to discover I was mistaken.

Brotherjon
    I just don’t think settlers should be seen as consumables and bundled in with production chains. Yes we add them and then most are lost in battle, but they’re not ‘used up’ in the same way, it’s not the matrix...
    And even with over 1.5 million storage, it’s not that hard to find all of the storehouses to see what level they are at.

Reply to Thread