Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Absence of any In-Game Support

World
    Newfoundland
    Subtle hint in his post is that we will forever be second rate customers in this game. Besides what he mentioned germans have better bonuses on gem sales better compenstation for mistakes more competitions celebrations of important days etc.
    If I was fluent in german id have changed to german server a long time ago.
    Dont be too sad though there is a third rate customer bracket. The unofficial test server of the live servers - currently french server. There everything can be messed up in live game and noone blinks an eye. Like last halloween the event resources were converted to coins before the event ended. BB didnt restore what was lost they just used some formula and sent a pile of pumpkins to people. Some got more some got less. Nothing to do but deal with it.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 04.01.19 at 22:11.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    hi, yes this is an issue, all they are tryin to do is , get there "figures" correct, so, they do not fail, it is all wrong , the support , should be support, and not have a automated system that close down reports automatically, ,just to get them to reach the targets set, so they do not fail,
    all it is doing is creating world wide dis respect for the support. the support for issues, now, does not exits, the automated email system close down reports , to give them a """ good """ report that they are doing a good job, but , the reverse apply. customer service, does not exist , at all for this game.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    We're looking into the initial issue that caused the bug in the first place - if anyone has any other instances of this happening to them, we'd appreciate any information to aid our investigation.

I escalated your ticket for you.
    Hi Saqui. Thank you but without receiving a reply to the PM I had no way of knowing you had tried to help. And even after that the compo I received after 4 weeks of no buildings was to be told to build them elsewhere (Im out of space) and the resources to rebuild them was never an issue as I have ample supply of granite coin etc. Had support sent obsidian ore or something that I struggle to get then I would have said fair enough or if they ad bothered within 1 week of sending the tickets to tell me that they couldnt replace them I could have started rebuilding back then The fact that its been almost 5 weeks going on has left me baffled annoyed frustrated and seriously considered quitting when I was so annoyed. Maybe it really is time to find a new Game

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Before BB decide to turn nasty on this thread just a reminder from ''the rules'

Exchange with Support / Mod / Admin is private
    Any discussion or exchange with a Support agent, moderator or admin is considered private. It is forbidden to copy/paste your exchange on the forum or on the chat.
    Complaints about support should also always be discussed within the according support ticket.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Before BB decide to turn nasty on this thread just a reminder from ''the rules'

Exchange with Support / Mod / Admin is private
    Any discussion or exchange with a Support agent, moderator or admin is considered private. It is forbidden to copy/paste your exchange on the forum or on the chat.
    Complaints about support should also always be discussed within the according support ticket.
    Yeah Ive decided not to rebuild the armory or academy as they will surely disappear again and as I dont have any other spot to build them its not practical for me to move other buildings so Its bye bye to PVP and probably soon to this game. Its getting to be really annoying when stuff happens and we cant get answers.. other than

"try building somewhere else in case it does happen again.."

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebloom View Post
    Yeah Ive decided not to rebuild the armory or academy as they will surely disappear again and as I dont have any other spot to build them its not practical for me to move other buildings so Its bye bye to PVP and probably soon to this game. Its getting to be really annoying when stuff happens and we cant get answers.. other than

"try building somewhere else in case it does happen again.."
    The issue is still currently under investigation. Until it's resolved, the advice you have been given is to build it somewhere else if possible. While it's unlikely that it will happen again, it's not impossible - that's why you were given said advice.

I feel as if this thread has run its course. If anyone has any more information to aid our investigation, please post it in the Bugs subforum. Otherwise, any further complaints or criticism of any interaction with our Support Team should be handled via the ticket system itself, where it will be independently investigated.

Closed Thread