Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: C'mon BB, you can definitely do better than this!

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

C'mon BB, you can definitely do better than this!

To anyone from BB-land that actually reads these posts,

Could you please communicate when you are going to fix the mounting problems with this game, since late last year?

From increased lag and multiple freezes, and file loading errors affecting many aspects of the game to name a few, this game feels like it is slipping.

Also, what is happening with weekly challenges? You have received plenty of feedback, but there's no further response from you.

It never used to be this bad, what is going on?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    To me the ever growing amount of stuff that is breaking is a sign they are slowly moving development away from this game ...there was a time if something was wrong they was on it straight away the fact stuff is broke and is left for weeks if not longer shows there winding down seen it in too many times in other games now and then something flashy is released that draws everyone attention away from the faults and before you know it they stop answering ...support is a classic example

World
    Newfoundland
    Good communication is paramount to any successful relationship/business.
    Which means the lack of it translates into "Who cares? We don't".

Promises of new developments for years to come have been made, but for weeks now there's been nothing to be heard from any BB and faults that previously weren't (Guild Market stuck for once) have started mounting...

I fear as Hades that the signs that it is all over are there, but we somehow want to believe they aren't.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    To me the ever growing amount of stuff that is breaking is a sign they are slowly moving development away from this game ...there was a time if something was wrong they was on it straight away the fact stuff is broke and is left for weeks if not longer shows there winding down seen it in too many times in other games now and then something flashy is released that draws everyone attention away from the faults and before you know it they stop answering ...support is a classic example
    end of 2020

World
    Sandycove
    I'm starting to think the end is nigh myself. They have been acting as though it's already been deprecated for a while now...
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Roderius View Post
    C'mon BB, you can definitely do better than this!
    i think bb has proved they really can't!

i recently asked bb to plz start sorting things out b4 the game grinds to a halt. a day or 2 before valentine event i asked them to plz make something work properly, anything, just to give us some hope. I am no prophet, i cannot see into the future so plz don't ask me next weeks lottery numbers, it's just bloomin obvious where this "game" is headed
    Last edited by vigabrand; 17.02.19 at 17:51.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Doing vlt, cannot do any blocks lag is so bad.
    Loading troops, round and round goes the wheel.
    Building mines, taking forever to be able to place as lag is so bad.
    Sending explorers and geologists it's round and round goes wheel time again.
    Logging in now takes an age.
    Swapping islands and/or moving to the adventure map takes forever.
    Clicking collectables is amusing as they sit there despite being clicked
    Chat constantly freezing, game page constantly locking up etc etc.

What did they actually sort out on last hotfix?

((And before a BB or mod or a mod's real game account says it..yes I have cleared cache, flash cache, cookies, run ccleaner and all the other nonsense that i don't have to do on other flash games.))
    Last edited by lordloocan; 17.02.19 at 19:21.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Havent cleared anything my flash isnt even up to date and only problem is the green takes a while to appear when building stuff.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    Havent cleared anything my flash isnt even up to date and only problem is the green takes a while to appear when building stuff.
    flash should update itself to the latest version automaticly.
    Unless u have the fake version which corrupts the real version. The fake 1 will ask u to update it manualy to add in more viruses and malware. Its part of the reason why flash is getting removed. its a major security risk,

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Flash is dead. Recoding in html5 will cost a fortune. But I'll enjoy this game until it ends :-)

Reply to Thread