Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Endless coal mines don't count towards "have 5 level 6 coal mines" pathfinder quest.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

pathfinder

this weeks pathfinder quest`s have 5 lvl 6 coal mines i have 3 normal coal mine and 3 endless coal mine the 3 endless do not count to 5 lvl 6 mines

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by oldboot View Post
    this weeks pathfinder quest`s have 5 lvl 6 coal mines i have 3 normal coal mine and 3 endless coal mine the 3 endless do not count to 5 lvl 6 mines
    That should be a priority to fix first!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Support are checking this issue, but so far the only workaround is: to have "other" coal mines or to build them.. As the latter is not really possible, we don't actually suggest it.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post
    Support are checking this issue, but so far the only workaround is: to have "other" coal mines or to build them.. As the latter is not really possible, we don't actually suggest it.
    I appreciate that support are looking in to this but i am puzzled by "other " coal mines, I know that coking plants and recyclers do not count so please could you explain?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by amazola View Post
    I appreciate that support are looking in to this but i am puzzled by "other " coal mines, I know that coking plants and recyclers do not count so please could you explain?
    I assume this refers to the industrial coal mines which do count towards the have 5 level 6 coal mines

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    AFAIK BB has been aware of the bug for around a month based on different forums and at the moment if have built 2 endless coal mines you will be unable to complete the task unless you delete one of them and replace with an older type mine. I reported this a week ago and there was no ETA for a fix. Already received this task twice...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    great i bought all 3 and coming up on lvl 70 fast .... [removed]
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 08.01.19 at 20:02. Reason: please choose your words more carefully

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    so is bb going to give us 15 crystal shards 54000 ex points and 25 plat ore as we can not complete the last quest????

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by oldboot View Post
    so is bb going to give us 15 crystal shards 54000 ex points and 25 plat ore as we can not complete the last quest????
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*sigh

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I have 3 Endless Coal Mines... all at lvl 6..and Not recognised by Pathfinder.

From the looks of the above posts I will not be completing this Pathfinder or any future ones with this quest anytime soon..

This issue surely cant be a hard 1 to fix..??

Reply to Thread