Reply to Thread

Thread: Give us back The Wishing Well

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove

Give us back The Wishing Well

What has happened to the Wishing Well? It closed saying awaiting announcement of winners and that was a long time ago. I have asked and asked what is happening with it...can we please know if it is gone forever, in which case, remove it, or get your act together and get it going again please.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I was wondering about that too, they could, at the least, honour the last draw

World
    Sandycove
    A lot changed when certain BB employees left quite a while back. The forums got dry and mostly now scold players for things. The wishing well seemed to have gone along with it.

There's no doubt in my mind that what was a 'family' feel in BB has changed to a 'corporate' feel (probably due to a high level management change) and now the bottom line ($$$$$) is more important. The same thing has happened to the company I work for and it's sad because people liked everything about the job (given that you have to work for a living) more than they do now.

I'm not feeling the fun from BB anymore.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I understand this is due a return in a re-vamped style. Can I take up Doros suggestion made in G1 that you add obsidian/starcoins to the possible rewards?

Reply to Thread