Reply to Thread

Thread: Endless gold mine

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle

Endless gold mine

I see they have endless gold mines on the test server, am I the only one that would rather have endless iron mines?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1077 View Post
    I see they have endless gold mines on the test server, am I the only one that would rather have endless iron mines?
    they don't take notice of feedback

i personally won't be getting any of them as its way to expensive + i get alot of coal now , would rather see iron mines yes

World
    Sandycove
    I seem to remember something about BB saying that they "never" would create an endless iron mine. I wasn't (and am still not) clear on why not.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why not leave feedback in the relevant thread at the test server forum so the chances of getting one might get higher? the devs read those forums and not these.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    the devs read those forums and not these.
    and care about each form of feedback equally

I seem to recall the number of threads suggesting endless iron mines across multiple language versions, their answer is to introduce not one but two (and possibly more in future) endless mines that were never suggested and and are, arguably, not worth if for the majority of population, while at the same time avoiding introducing the one that we wanted ...

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    and care about each form of feedback equally

I seem to recall the number of threads suggesting endless iron mines across multiple language versions, their answer is to introduce not one but two (and possibly more in future) endless mines that were never suggested and and are, arguably, not worth if for the majority of population, while at the same time avoiding introducing the one that we wanted ...
    Plenty of things get changed there but the people who are not participating will never know or notice. Relevant example could be the endless coal mine as it's properties were buffed and cost was reduced. I personally think that most suggestions left outside the test server will never get to the devs themselves as there bunch of people in between making decision and filtering out stuff. At test they can at least read and possibly change stuff if the features are currently worked on.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Okay I've seen the post on the test server and added a comment

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    dont think they bother reading feedback on the test server either going on some of the stuff they added to the game which no one wanted lol.

Just look at all the negative feedback on the weeklies that gets ignored.

Reply to Thread