Reply to Thread

Thread: [Prime] THE ELITE SETTLERS is now recruiting !

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

[Prime] THE ELITE SETTLERS is now recruiting !

Do you have what it takes to join Prime ?

We are a guild of experienced high level players from all over the world. In fact, the only true high level guild on this server. So if you are a new player, then this is not the guild for you.

We are here to enjoy the game and like to have as few guild rules as we possibly can, so you are expected to know how to behave not only in the guild, but also in the public chat tabs.

If you like to do adventures, swapping or selling spots (you are free to do so in Trade as well) with equal players and having a good time in the guild chat, then we are looking for you !

If you would like to join us, then we do have a few rules and expectations :

1) You are min. lvl 66 (Rare exceptions might be made)
    2) You have been playing TSO for min. 1 year (can be checked on the forum). Exceptions might be made.
    3) You are adult enough to know how to behave in the guild chat and the public chat tabs.
    4) The guild chat is in English. A short greeting in your own language will not lift an eyebrow. Anything more, keep it in whisper please.
    5) Guild Quests are a MUST.

We expect you to :

1) Know your way around the game.
    2) Treat your guild mates with respect and always in a way you would like them to treat you.
    3) Refrain from childish guild chat.
    4) Have an activity level high enough to complete the daily guild quests

Does this sound interesting ? Then come and try us out. This is a guild where the game and the fun come before the rules. Join now and help us make Prime even better and stronger.

Apply from the guild list or send an ingame mail to Greatdane247, Lerina or Zilvador
    Last edited by Greatdane247; 23.02.23 at 06:21.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    UPDATE :

We still have seats open for active players, who are interested in doing the Guild Quest on a daily basis.
    We are especially looking for players from AUS / NZ / Asia to make Prime a more active 24/7 guild. Extreme European nightowls will also be more than welcome to apply.

We are currently 34 active players and the average level in Prime is an unbelievable 75.0 !

We are aiming for 45 players in total, but might go for 50, if we can get the right players.

We do not want to make the guild bigger than ALL players feel they are part of ONE group. All are equal and there are no small "closed" groups within the guild.

If you would like to take your game a step higher and you are interested in joining us, then please contact me in the game and let's have a talk. We do not use handcuffs here, so you are welcome to join us and test us first. You are of course free to leave us again, should we not be what you are looking for :-)
    Last edited by Greatdane247; 27.09.21 at 02:29.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    nice thing you have running there

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Lightbulb Qualified Apprentices apply here

So you've served your apprenticeship and have done your fair share of paying it forward with mountains of resources to newbies who burn brightly for a moment and then disappear again ?

Perhaps you're now ready to move to a guild where:
    • we almost all have the same guild quest.
    • requests for trades are mainly doubles for Pathfinder buy-sell quests and to star over-produced resources.
    • other guildies quite actively run and/or participate in Whirlwinds and Tomb Raiders so all guildies can get their weeklies and Pathfinder needs met.
    • we have a website to help coordinate Sea Snake & Besieged City quest needs
    • we also offer some guild games with significant prize giveaways.
    • As a snapshot of some of the current game statistics (as at 28th May, 2021) for you: The current first prize entry fee pool is sitting at 50,000 AND 10,300 to go with the gifted scouting post and placed premium PFB;
    • The second prize of a gifted Elite Training Grounds plus placed premium PFB has just been won;
    • 27.6% of the 28 x 28 playing board's squares have been played and 27.4% of the prizes on offer have been snapped up.
    • Prizes given away so far total more than 4.2 million worth of resources, floating and improved buildings, oil stacks PLUS 10 Water Mansions PLUS 10k Easter Eggs PLUS the second prize mentioned above.
    • The entry fee for this game is 250 per round, but only 25% of our guild are playing.
    • If you like to play rewarding web-based TSO-related games, perhaps you should join our guild and site and get involved?
    • our website also tries to help us keep in touch and coordinated with each other around the globe

Perhaps you and PRIME are a good match? Send an application and give us a try!
    Last edited by PharTing; 28.05.21 at 09:46.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Thumbs up Qualified Apprentices - time for a move?

Our last guild game has been run and won, and the next one starts 25th July, 2021.

If you're a level 66+ and trying to get on top of those level 6 and level 7 building upgrades then now might be the time to slide across into PRIME and join in?

The prize list includes:
    1. FIRST PRIZE - Gifted Scouting Post PLUS Smokehouse PLUS Premium Placed PFB PLUS GC PLUS GGC
      + + + +
    2. SECOND - Gifted Elite Training Ground PLUS Smokehouse PLUS Premium Placed PFB
      + +
    3. THIRD -Magnificent Watermill PLUS Smokehouse PLUS Premium Placed PFB
      + +
    4. FOURTH = Smokehouse PLUS Premium Placed PFB
      +
    5. 58k Oil in 19 stacks
    6. 136k Grout in 36 stacks
    7. 8 Water Mansions
    8. 6 Large Riverhouses
    9. 18 Small Riverhouses
    10. 38 TOW Adventure Maps as well as other Adventure Maps
    11. Medipacks
    12. Buildings
    13. Buff stacks
    14. Resource stacks
    Last edited by PharTing; 04.07.21 at 02:20. Reason: Additional prizes added

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Prime is looking for an apprentice !

THIS is your chance to learn the game from the best !

Prime usually asks for minimum lvl 66 to join, but for a short time only, we will let 1-3 lower levels in to help them while we wait for BB to get the game back to its old glory.

Are you fairly new to the game, a returned old player, or are you stuck at a level where you feel you can't move on ? Be it alone or in an inactive guild.
    Now is your chance to join Prime and learn how our high level players made it to lvl 80 and get the help you need to boost your game.
    We are talking island economy, maximising your xp and much, much more.

Although you do not meet the usual requirements, you will still get full membership of Prime and will be able to ex. join our games etc. on our own site.
    Now, Prime is not a free gift shop. This comes with the exact same rules and expectations the rest of the guild follows.

You will have to really want this !
    You will have to be active. Even during this frustrating Unity client phase ..... And yes, the rest of us here in Prime are
    It will be expected that you do your daily guild quest too. If you need any help with that, we are here to help you.
    And that you join our site, which is a treasure chest of information, news, games and much, much more.

In return you will join a guild, that will actually help you.
    Prime is not interested in ending up on the front page of the guilds' list. That is not our motivation. Many guilds will invite everyone without a guild tag just to get to 100 members no matter what. And then let the player alone with all his questions and needs. I can promise you that will never happen in Prime !

Does this sound interesting ? Then send me an ingame mail today with some info about yourself, your game and your expectations.

I am really looking forward to hearing from you soon

Greatdane247

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I joined the guild before Christmas '22 and started on lvl 48. Before I know it I progressed to 57 within a month. This guild has been nothing but helpful. Everyone is so friendly and wants to help you ENJOY your experience, it's overwhelming. I have never been part of a guild like this one. My previous ones were pretty much 'dead' and no one really cared about me as a player. This guild changed my perspective and I definitely enjoy gaming these days. I am so so happy here )) Thank you Prime! You rock! Mad

Reply to Thread