Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: can't connect to server

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    As previously verified early this morning, the game and servers are now back online. If anyone experiences any further issued today, please use this thread to report them over the next 24 hours.

Again, we'd like to thank you for your patience while the issue was resolved yesterday.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    We love patience

What was the root issue ?

How are we going to get the stuff we lost back ?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by dappertje View Post
    I tried all evening to log in but no luck. Now Ican log in but what do I see? A 'nice' red cross on day seven.... so no 100 gems for me this week?! I hope BB will compensate. I see to it that I log in every day. I fear this means that I have to start over with the weekly log ins... That will be 12 days op playing then before I'll get the 100 gems.. Come on BB compensate us pls. (will weekly's be extended? what about prem? etc. ...)
    The same happened to me. I lost the 100 gems and I think it would only be fair if I'd be compensated for it as I do log in every single day.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by nunoe View Post
    The same happened to me. I lost the 100 gems and I think it would only be fair if I'd be compensated for it as I do log in every single day.
    We're looking this at the moment and will have something to share with you in the coming days. Keep an eye on our website and social media channels!

Reply to Thread