Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unknown regions

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

Unknown regions

Have a question on this as its been so long since i did one...i always go the option of only deactivating two buffs so i can get the bonus ore on the rest of the campaign but i cant remember the trigger point can you collect the choice quests of 45 ore each as one is free a 3rd nord village and one is to equip a 3rd winter wear i can see that one being the trigger but not sure on the freeing a 3rd village....

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    75 views and not a single reply wow

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Maybe those who viewed it just don't know the answer?

I would love to know it as well since I am in the middle of making my own guide for UR w/ 2 debuffs and the answer would influence how I do it.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Some of us haven't even attempted the Mountain Clan Campaign yet and so don't really understand the question, let alone have any clue of the answer. However, given that I recently reached the level to open up the MCC, as well as some of the issues that have been associated with it recently, I do like to keep an eye on threads associated with it, in case something else crops up that would give me reason to pause before deciding to embark on my first attempt. I would be surprised if I was alone on that train of thought...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    for bonus ore you can free the third village but don't need to make the 3rd set of trade supplies, it's equipping the 3rd debuff which loses you the bonus ore.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    for bonus ore you can free the third village but don't need to make the 3rd set of trade supplies, it's equipping the 3rd debuff which loses you the bonus ore.
    cheers dorotheus

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    Some of us haven't even attempted the Mountain Clan Campaign yet and so don't really understand the question, let alone have any clue of the answer. However, given that I recently reached the level to open up the MCC, as well as some of the issues that have been associated with it recently, I do like to keep an eye on threads associated with it, in case something else crops up that would give me reason to pause before deciding to embark on my first attempt. I would be surprised if I was alone on that train of thought...
    Wise caution, IMO! They're very badly implemented at best, just plain bad ideas at worst. One of mine seemed impossible to complete and I had to cancel it a prem time was running away waiting for support to reply (they never did) and I'm still not sure after reading lots if it WAS a bug (some do seem to exist) or merely bad and confusing game design.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLido View Post
    Wise caution, IMO! They're very badly implemented at best, just plain bad ideas at worst. One of mine seemed impossible to complete and I had to cancel it a prem time was running away waiting for support to reply (they never did) and I'm still not sure after reading lots if it WAS a bug (some do seem to exist) or merely bad and confusing game design.
    That seems odd - I've been through it several times and haven't had any problems. The first time through I did make a mistake on the final one but it was simply me misreading something.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    That seems odd - I've been through it several times and haven't had any problems. The first time through I did make a mistake on the final one but it was simply me misreading something.
    I honestly have no idea what happened. I made every buff and tried every buff on everything that was visible and looked even vaguely buffable after all attackable camps were dead. Mannerheimer suggested that folk in his guild had overcome possibly the same position, but being down thousand and thousands of expensive resources, I haven't quite been bothered enough to risk it again. Poor design either way IMO.

Also the snow all the time hurts my eyes as badly as the awful Black Knights event.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLido View Post
    ...Also the snow all the time hurts my eyes as badly as the awful Black Knights event.
    Can't argue with the snow being hard to look at
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread