Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: unable to log in

World
    Newfoundland
    does it give the error popup?
    try logging in through voucher section on the homepage.
    try opening a few tabs and spamming login on them.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Been trying to log on for 4 hours now and stuck at about 1/3 across loading screen

World
    Newfoundland
    If stuck refreshing can work better than just waiting.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    When will this be fixed this is so stupid now

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    This is known issue that BB are currently working to fix. Please read the community update that was recently posted.

Workarounds that have been tested are posted here
    Another possible workaround that has been known to work is to open and close facebook in a seperate browser tab. For some unknown reason this has also been known force the game to load. Don't ask me how, this is just something that other players have noticed and works for them.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Well i think ir is sad , that BB dont set this a matter that need fix ASAP some of us have been for alot of years and did spend alort of money

im tryning 1 hours sometime to get in and i cant

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    This login problem completely ruined the Easter Event for me as I was on holiday and only had my laptop. The game was taking so long to load I couldn't spend hours waiting so had to give up, or rush what I had to do when I finally got in. I lost all my Easter Eggs at the end as a result because I couldn't get in during the small window they left us. The extra quest was stuck in my Quest Book unplayable, so it was a complete nightmare. Loads of time and effort completely wasted.
    This issue has gone on far too long. The workarounds don't work for me as I use a Mac and there are no instructions for Mac versions.
    This issue had to start sometime, probably after an update, so whatever was done during that update must have broken something as I can't see all the browsers changing something all at the same time to cause this. They must know what they did just before the issue started, so work backwards from there to find the problem.
    It's simply unacceptable and I'm rapidly losing interest in this game now as the number of bugs keeps rising, with this login one being the most disruptive, at least for me.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    The game really needs more feedback on what it is doing during the loading process, a simple loading bar does not really give anything away other than "its stuck".

If the players were reporting that the game was getting stuck loading a specific file then it would probably be an easy fix, but until they put more tools in the hands of the players for diagnosing this issue, they are unlikely to make much progress unfortunately.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    the horror of sunday, no settler!!! the network shows that the download is stuck or broken!!! never seen it to recover!!! usually it should start loading the game after 250MB download approx 2.5min, but today the download took longer and many refresh, still no luck getting in

hm... finally firefox grant me entry whereas chrome not working after 1 hour in chrome
    Last edited by El-Pulpo; 20.05.19 at 00:12.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by tazmart View Post
    The workarounds don't work for me as I use a Mac and there are no instructions for Mac versions.
    Yes there is. Not sure if it actually helps though.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Pulpo View Post
    hm... finally firefox grant me entry whereas chrome not working after 1 hour in chrome
    Since you are able to use firefox i suggest you change the 3 settings mentioned in the workaround. Worked wonders for me. 2 minute total load time with no fails.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 20.05.19 at 08:15.

Reply to Thread