Thread: unable to log in

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    got in yesterday today same problem over 2 houers waiting

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I am on prime, I have struggled the whole morning to log in unsuccessful. Please fix this Fxxx problem. It is not my browser, cache or computer as I tried on 2 different ones. Im really upset at this moment.
    Are you going to give us more time to do this Easter event? Can't send explorers, can't do addy's if we can't log in.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Three attempts so far to get in today......

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Latest version of beta microsoft edge ( chromium based) and latest firefox 66.0.3 (32 bit ) both now logging in in less than 30 minutes , chrome is toast for me , 2 1/2 hours last time

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Finally got loaded at just before 13h00, after struggling whole morning, just got booted again while busy with TR. Now 3 more members have to wait for me or kick me out of TR.
    This is not fun anymore. I am on Prime. Lost 14 hours of prime already. FIX IT!!!!

I never have a problem with Big farm, or any other game I Played. This is ridiculous.

Are we playing on your server? Why do we need to download at least 350 mb data when we open The game? Everytime I reload cost me at least 250 mb data. One of the files don't download that is why we struggle.
    Last edited by Teddybug; 17.04.19 at 13:36.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddybug View Post
    Are you going to give us more time to do this Easter event?
    Of course they won't do that. This issue has been going on for several years, though it doesn't affect everyone. To my knowledge, they've NEVER done any form of prolonging of events or compensation for people affected.

And I'm pretty sure they don't care. Just check that Investigation thread, stickied in this forum. They want us to report in a certain way, and claim they'll delete any posts that doesn't follow that format. Guess what? That post is a few weeks old, and they've NOT deleted posts, proving they don't even read the thread.

They never cared and never will. Else it would have been fixed years ago.

Oh, and btw: I've given up. No success this morning, and no success this evening. Several hours wasted for nothing.

I'm done with this game!
    Last edited by Rafnir; 17.04.19 at 22:00.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Every morning after the first login and play when I try to reenter /in a newly opened browser - Chrome on Win 7 Pro 32-bit/ I get stuck on the screen with that lady in a rabbit suit. Leaving it "to load" does not help. I guess it is because this "pretty page with progress bar" is lying to the browser that the content is loaded and it can stop loading it when I change to another tab or minimize the browser window - this is the typical behaviour of browsers now - with these plenty of adds everywhere. So please remove the unnecessary page so it does not stop the loading process.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Two screengrabs from this mornings login via edge
    Attached Images

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I tested it for few days, so here is my workaround to log in with Google Chrome.

After you login on TSO main page, you should right-click on window bar above. The right-click pop-up menu will give you option to open "task manager". Open task manager and let it be. Start TSO and let the loading window to load to the dreaded 40% length. Give it 10 min. If game didn't start by then, just click in task manager "Plugin: Shockwave Flash" and "end process". Google Chrome will report "flash plugin crashed". Just click there in this page "reload" button and give it another 10 min. Usually on 2nd and sometimes on 3rd attempt the login into server will work.

Good Luck!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Was at a friends house on Thursday with my friends laptop. As far as I know they dont play settlers. I tried logging in using chrome,- had to install flash first. I only got as far as the Easter event picture, the green bar never got over half done. Tried Edge - same thing. Installed Firefox,- same thing.
    Got on-line pretty fast then with my own Ipad with puffin. Put a remark on chat at got a suggestion from kit trying with and without a tab with facebook open. Did that and got on pretty fast with a face book open and reloading. Have no clue why it worked but it did.
    It was a new Firefox installation and a new flash installation, have no clue what the labtop was - other than it was a 64 bit.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread