Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: unable to log in

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    yep getting terrible freezesevery few seconds , time this lag/ freezing was sorted BB

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    This morning, in my house, where I stay at weekends etc - Internet Explorer: 30-40 mins before getting in.

Now this afternoon/evening at my apartment: first tried for 3 hours using MS Edge, then well over 1 hour using Chrome: NOT getting in.

It stops at the picture of the girl in the bunny costume, the progress bar stops just to the right of her.

Tried multiple refreshes, clearing cache, checking all drivers (up to date!) - nothing is working. Getting VERY frustrated now!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Ok, after 6+ hours, I finally managed to get in. First, the graphics were a bit messed up and only some stuff worked, ie sending out explorers/geologists. Had to refresh, and luckily that only took a few seconds. If this is going to happen daily, I guess I'm done with this game tomorrow...

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Trying to load the game, takes about half an hour, bar stops at 40%. That started about a week ago. This is frustrating even more since I know I am not the only one and still there is no response from anyone in BB.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    same issue here

World
    Northisle
    Logging in game is very slow.
    I tried with cleaning cache, history and replacing browser, but isn't helped it.
    First loading line easily, but second very hardly.
    Second line load is stop in middle and for log in game need between 10, 15 and 30 minutes.
    Please, you solve this problem and work off that game hotfix.
    Last edited by Dar_iron; 17.04.19 at 05:46.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    and again can not log in 1.5 hours this morning, at home on wi-fi different computer, different internet supplier and still having trouble.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Not able to get in at all tonight.

Sometimes I get past the 40% barrier, meaning the point where the progress bar ALWAYS stops progressing for a VERY long time. But then the screen turns white with a large "!" in a circle in the middle of the screen. Which means I have to refresh, then stare at the frozen progress bar again and again…

This has been an on/off issue for several years, though not as bad earlier as now, at least for me. And it's still not getting fixed! Not impressed at all, BB!

Looks like I'm forced to lose out on this years' Easter event, can't participate if I can't get in... I can't believe I actually spent money on this rubbish! Well, no more, that's for sure!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    anther day and still taking ages to log in 30 mins so far, cleared every thing, restarted modem still can not log in, not having any problem with any other site or game just this one!!!!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    still waiting?

Reply to Thread