Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Leave a note

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Remember me, "Lucky" Luke?

Probably not, because I never spend much time on the island, every time I come back, the Mayor sends me straight out again. Well, I am sick of it! I spend days scouring the land, dragging back heavy sacks of granite or gold or whatever I come across as well as the occasional buff. I get zero time off, and not even a murmur of thanks from the Mayor or any of the other Island dignitaries.

I have found a remote island and I have secretly been preparing a home there for me and my family. You will have to find someone else to bring back your trinkets, I am going to spend the rest of my years fishing and getting reacquainted with my family. You can stick your job up your fireplace, I QUIT!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    On holiday:

This Island has been evacuated due to Anthrax contamination. All visitors please proceed to the Island cemetery where you will find a supply of shovels. After digging your grave, please feel free to make use of the Island's amenities and when it is safe we will bury you on our return.
    Last edited by Xajorkith; 02.02.19 at 18:25.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    For visitors: "Wait, I thought it was YOUR turn to bring the marshmallows."

Tav generals/Recruits: "It's a trap."

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Whatever you do, don't press the button!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Someone pick the red cross, please, I am fed up of being ticked off by that mayor of ours... Just once, be cross...

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for all the nice notes As the event is over, I'll be closing the thread.

Closed Thread