Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP achievement issue

World
    Newfoundland

PvP achievement issue

Hi,

I very recently decided to give PvP a try and having conquered a small barren colony, it seems it has been under attack 4 times.
    http://prntscr.com/mfrci0

Yet it doesn't seem to count towards the achievements list.
    http://prntscr.com/mfrcvd

Is that a bug or do I have to wait for either the remaining time to lapse or the island to be lost to someone else before the achievement is awarded?

Edit: I now just received the notification that a regular colony has been successfully defended and the achievement awarded. So why not on the small colony?
    I hope to receive some feedback from either BB or fellow players. Cheers!
    Last edited by Elco; 03.02.19 at 16:27. Reason: Update after new attack

World
    Newfoundland
    Still no feedback from BB? Pitiful but not really surprising.

You know, it is not by ignoring players reporting a potential bug that the issue will magically go away.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi Elco. i also have a colony that the window says has been attacked 2 times. no one has attacked it in the six days i have owned it. when an attack has been repelled i get a message in my mailbox that shows me a report on the attack. i think the problem is with the window and not the achievements.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello,

Please report technical difficulties and suspected bugs first and foremost to the Support Team:

https://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/help-and-support (Contact form)

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi a3tiger,

Many thanks for your feedback!
    I am enclined to believe it could indeed be a display issue, as you do.

Hi Torkav,

Really sorry but I am not opening a ticket which will automatically be closed within 48 hours, with my money on the problem not having been addressed within this short timeframe...
    The "bugs and technical issues" sub-forum is, at least in my eyes, the perfect place to exchange with other players AND mod's/BB about potential problems.
    Now if you, as Community Manager, wish to inform the Support Team of something which might have arisen, please be my guest

Reply to Thread