Reply to Thread

Thread: Restart

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Restart

not played this game in a while now. can we restart from the beginning or do we have to carry on where we left off?

many thanks

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    You can open a new account on one of the other servers. It is not possible to reset the current account.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post
    You can open a new account on one of the other servers. It is not possible to reset the current account.
    Sorry to have to disagree with you but it is possible to restart a account. Just contact support asking for a restart, they may ask for a reason why you want to restart.
    I've known several players who have had their accounts restarted this way.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Sorry to have to disagree with you but it is possible to restart a account. Just contact support asking for a restart, they may ask for a reason why you want to restart.
    I've known several players who have had their accounts restarted this way.

Only under certain circumstances will support involve themselves in resetting an account. Under normal conditions my original advice still stands.

Supportaccount
    Hi I would realllly like to know where I can find when a new server will start or if -or when- an existing server will re-start so I can restart on a fresh server

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Supportaccount View Post
    Hi I would realllly like to know where I can find when a new server will start or if -or when- an existing server will re-start so I can restart on a fresh server
    There is no such thing as a new server and there won't be any either. For the simple reason that the game is not growing enough for there to be a need for new servers. At least not in the European/International English section.

Existing servers never ever "re-start". That would ential players losign years of progress and would mean most would quit right off the bat.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    if you dont already play on more servers you can use new e-mail and create account on another EU-server - or with same e-mail on US-server or on one of the other servers.

forum.thesettlersonline.com/threads/32669-Official-Channels-and-Languages

Reply to Thread