Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Valentine 2019 Event

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Replace with DP then.just send nus 105r 60k to bone Church from left of Lake as far north as you can garrison and mma 160r 60k to Castle anywhere east of the wall
    Cheers Dorotheus, been doing that, just a shame dp isn't in merchant, and is in short supply.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    no refills when you do the adventures on your own

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    So what makes you think that they don't know? we literally had the fixed version at test server since Wednesday and everyone who was active in game or in the relevant issue threads was invited to test it and leave feedback when it was deployed 2 days ago. Feedback was positive in the chat and forums. Same after today's update.
    Hotfix needed 2 hours after event start, QED.
    Lag is horrendous, just took an hour to do a simple DP for the grand total of +3 refill, pretty much the same rate it would take 1 farm to use them up.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    +10 hours offline because someone in BB does not look at the calendar... and let the https certificate expired...

Will we have an extra 10 hours for the event ? or just some excuses ? or a compensation ? (or all of them ?)

World
    Newfoundland
    or none of them? besides a hotfix cause stuff clearly isnt working!
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello,

The Dev Diary for the Valentine Event has received an update with a clarification on how the Valentine Buff works.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    I think the buff creation time is too high for a 10 day event requiring so many of the buffs to be made and used to get the buff effects.

Even with all the methods that experienced players with level 5 or 6 provision houses they will take a day to complete. This leaves 9 days enjoying the event and adventuring for more loot to get as many items from the shop as possible.

Nice rewards from the event but how many players will be able to earn them all?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    Hello,

The Dev Diary for the Valentine Event has received an update with a clarification on how the Valentine Buff works.
    some what confused on the below wording

Update 22/02/19

Dear settlers,

We want to clarify the description of the Valentine buff, because it was a bit misleading:

While every player can get a bonus to the loot of a coop/multiplayer adventure, everyone has to have the buff active on their own island to benefit from it. It is not working for everyone in the adventure just because the owner has it active on his island.

Happy Settling,
    BB_Torkav

are you saying the only reason some are not getting the loot is because they dont have the buff active ?? because i have it active and am the host and still aint getting the double bonus loot

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you have the buff active and are not getting rewards, then this is a bug. Please report it to the Support Team with as much details as possible.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    If you have the buff active and are not getting rewards, then this is a bug. Please report it to the Support Team with as much details as possible.
    I did still waiting on a response problem is if i dont get one by tomorrow the ticket will get the auto closed response and do i need to do a ticket with each as i have lost out on 20 or so adv so far and that is going up around 10 per day if not more

Reply to Thread