Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Valentine 2019 Event

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    A new record? Hotfix in just 2 hrs after an event started?

Too bad BB didnt choose the wise way, to postpone it completely till next year, giving themselves the time to really fix what's wrong with it.
    If they would have done that, no one would have missed anything…..
    And it would have been way better then hotfix after hotfix, taking away gametime….

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupssss View Post
    I'm still log in the game, and talking to people in chat...
    Hotfix have not start yet.
    Good for you, I wasn't in the game so couldn't go in !

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Disgraceful! Many vets wanted the event cancelled cause of the expected problems that would inevitably arise. Fix the game 1st before introducing new stuff.

Mr_Mc
    thought that this was all tested on the test server?!?

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    The funny thing is that into all this mess they release gems sale. I think this time they should rather be giving them out for free to save their face a bit.

World
    Newfoundland
    Oh a hotfix? Great, now I cant get on to place buffs etc before work. so 9-10 hours running without my buffs, thanks.

I think this event should be put off till next Valentines day, giving a year to get it to run properly before implementing it. These hotfixes just after the start of an event are becoming a bit tiresome now. It seems like it is happening during every event.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychokilla View Post
    Oh a hotfix? Great, now I cant get on to place buffs etc before work. so 9-10 hours running without my buffs, thanks.

I think this event should be put off till next Valentines day, giving a year to get it to run properly before implementing it. These hotfixes just after the start of an event are becoming a bit tiresome now. It seems like it is happening during every event.
    That would require that there is enough people left playing a year from now. Looking at chat activity now in global and help- I have my doubt.- The game and the servers are in need of first aid now to survive.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    The funny thing is that into all this mess they release gems sale.
    Every time this happens I really, really, really want to believe its a scheduled event noone controls manually, otherwise they're not only one of the most incompetent people in the business but also the most disrespectful

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    That would require that there is enough people left playing a year from now. Looking at chat activity now in global and help- I have my doubt.- The game and the servers are in need of first aid now to survive.
    Yeah I agree. The new event and many of the recent other additions and activities were most likely created to generate more revenue to keep the game running a bit longer. Skipping this event completely would mean no extra gem sales from the 40-50 game servers there are total.

SimoneMarijnisse
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    A new record? Hotfix in just 2 hrs after an event started?

No no, the previous event had a fix after only 1 hour.
    The record set with this event is the 1st hotfix _before_ the event start :-)

Reply to Thread