Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Valentine 2019 Event

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Well the servers are running for these players which is not free to do. Events also get some new players in or old players to return to the game to possible gain extra profits. The moment the game is no longer profitable enough it will halt development and closed in few months after that. I do agree that issues should be fixed but most of that repair work does not lead to anything but extra cost to retain players. Same could happen even without fixes as long as new content is added.

Blue Byte is responsible to Ubisoft which is responsible to their stock holders quarterly. Without this event there is barely anything special happening in Q1 as Easter starts so late which means the game might be barely be profitable from regular game sales. It's not enough to cover the server costs or salaries as profits are always expected.
    If you keep selling players stuff that is useless, and keep starting events that are bugged, and it seems to me that it is the same bugs that are repeated, how can they expect to have paying customers. I am only happy to pay some money to support a game that I spent time on, if I get some value back.
    When they stop bothering to even reply on peoples very good questions, and keep selling stuff like the Xmas tree that are really not worth the trouble, then I cant see any reason to pay.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    If you keep selling players stuff that is useless, and keep starting events that are bugged, and it seems to me that it is the same bugs that are repeated, how can they expect to have paying customers. I am only happy to pay some money to support a game that I spent time on, if I get some value back.
    When they stop bothering to even reply on peoples very good questions, and keep selling stuff like the Xmas tree that are really not worth the trouble, then I cant see any reason to pay.
    But isn't this something that has been kinda happening already for years? yet people still play. We barely ever got much answers to various things on our forum other than known big issues compared to German one as example. Xmas tree is also nothing new compared to bunch of other "useless" items from past years
    Last edited by Mannerheim; 21.02.19 at 16:34.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Valentine buff is hit and miss if it pays out double resources xp and refills the buff is active yet its not paying double but the two sieges done before did so something is off screens show the buff active and plenty of time left anyone have any idea why it didnt pay out or should i just ticket it

for bigger: click image

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I don't like loot spots or co-operation quests so I am very unhappy that BB are forcing these quests on us to obtain refills for flower farms. we should be allowed to play in our own way

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ginny31 View Post
    Valentine buff is hit and miss if it pays out double resources xp and refills the buff is active yet its not paying double but the two sieges done before did so something is off screens show the buff active and plenty of time left anyone have any idea why it didnt pay out or should i just ticket it

I am no longer getting double loot even though buff is active ...no idea why the criteria is fulfilled

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue1000 View Post
    I don't like loot spots or co-operation quests so I am very unhappy that BB are forcing these quests on us to obtain refills for flower farms. we should be allowed to play in our own way
    Totally agree Sue, on both Sandycove and Newfoundland I play very much a solo game, and usually do scores of wots in events. This time it is coops etc so be no refills for me there and so next to nothing from shop having previously more or less cleared the shop out.....Roll on the end of this event.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    But isn't this something that has been kinda happening already for years? yet people still play. We barely ever got much answers to various things on our forum other than known big issues compared to German one as example. Xmas tree is also nothing new compared to bunch of other "useless" items from past years
    I dont think so Until last summer, I had the feeling that BB tried to listen and did thier best to do some of the stuff must people asked for, like the changes to star and the jo queue in the barracks. Most items from vent had some purpose once you tried using it for some time. Cant say that the gens we had in events before was useless. The COA are great gens, Mary is a decent gen, I use the MoDs for some blocks now and then. I think the most of the items had some decent use in the past. But last 2 events - it is just a downward spiral. The only nice thing about mad sci is his tent, the xmas was filled with very very expensive pretty useless stuff, I think the marked was the most expensive thing ever,- people even had to pay more prezzies to upp it. I managed to upp one to level 3, but I never use it. The tree - it ask you if you really want to bomb it when you try to get the prezzie, and the presents are worse than what an explorer bring in one day. The stuff made have really reached a new low.
    I have not really looked at what is at this even. After the latest two, I cant help thinking- why bother? I can understand that coming up with new stuff after so many years can be hard,- but this is simply embarrassing.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Totally agree Sue, on both Sandycove and Newfoundland I play very much a solo game, and usually do scores of wots in events. This time it is coops etc so be no refills for me there and so next to nothing from shop having previously more or less cleared the shop out.....Roll on the end of this event.
    Just replace WOTS with SFTR and ignore the ls. Fairly easy to do in same timespan.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    Just replace WOTS with SFTR and ignore the ls. Fairly easy to do in same timespan.
    Advantage of wots is can send mma/220r and nus/165r and log off so can hop between worlds

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Advantage of wots is can send mma/220r and nus/165r and log off so can hop between worlds
    Replace with DP then.just send nus 105r 60k to bone Church from left of Lake as far north as you can garrison and mma 160r 60k to Castle anywhere east of the wall
    Last edited by Dorotheus; 21.02.19 at 22:13.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread