Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Valentine 2019 Event

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteNZ View Post
    I left the following feedback on the Facebook message as two posts, but seems it would go better in this thread so I am cutting and pasting it into one message here.

Ok, hope that wasn’t two harsh, love you guys.
    No need to copy your whole post - just want to say - very well said - I agree with all you said - +1
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Oh and one more thing...

PLEASE, stick to the tried and tested format for the Easter event.
    HOTFIX!

World
    Northisle
    Valentine event .. another event orientated towards players that have lots of time on their hands . I mean getting refills from Co-op adventure and other adventures and the refills quantity was so poor , that unless, you were able to do more adventures per day , you weren't able to maintain a Love garden , even to finish , the quests, especially when second chain required to produce 300 roses. ( Should have been the first quest , as soon as the Rose Garden was built)

The dev team , simply forgets , that maybe 50% of their player base , actually have Real lives ( work /school, etc) and the time spent in this game is limited to maybe 1 -3h /day and would like to play casual and it's not possible to do that many adventures in this time, even buying/taking Loot spots .
    I do get it, that we aren't supposed to obtain everything for "free " and if we want it all, we need to spend/buy gems, i am not against spending gems , but when i see this blatant orientation from BB towards players which can play 10-20 h per day , high level players and also being " forced " to do adventures after adventures , in order to obtain some measly refills , because if you aren't doing adventures , no chance of refills, and subsequently ,not many roses and limited on what we could buy from the merchant with the " free "roses, makes me upset and simply think, it's not worth buying any gems and wondering , why i am still playing.

This was another event , which was more beneficial to high level players , with lots of troops, generals,explorers and massive production lines (massive stock piles , cause those cards were really expensive and took a lot of time to make them) , simply bad luck for those players under lvl 50 .

Really, this events , should be a bit more equal , similar with Crisis quests , different levels of difficulty for different levels and a chance to obtain refills ( if we are required to refill) also from quests , not only from adventures loot.

World
    Newfoundland
    Feedback more for next Halloween event. Please use same format for pumpkin cemeteries as was used for flower farms. Its really annoying to deal with 9 fields and different production times. This event was perfect, only 3 fields with equal 20 minute time.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I know it's my own fault that I don't have regular friend interchanges but that meant although I did buff several friends buildings they didn't buff mine. That meant I got no further than the initial adventures.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Charming g + Lovely ex are the UGLIEST thing in this game
    did not buy them from the store becouse i dont wanted to look at them every time i open my star menu

guess NOONE was buying them becouse we get them anyway as presents...........

now i trying to get rid of them, posting on forums and twitter just so someone DELETE or REMOVE them from my star menu......

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I actually liked the event-bugs aside

The event concept was good,the farms,cards and bouquets added a more interactive involvement,the cards with the double loot was a very nice idea...The TO page was buzzing all event and made for a very busy time and lots of players vying for co-ops spots,the shorter time frame also was a nice change as three week seems to drag on with events and people start to wane or complain of doing the same adv's for that length of time...

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Therk View Post
    Charming g + Lovely ex are the UGLIEST thing in this game
    did not buy them from the store becouse i dont wanted to look at them every time i open my star menu

guess NOONE was buying them becouse we get them anyway as presents...........

now i trying to get rid of them, posting on forums and twitter just so someone DELETE or REMOVE them from my star menu......
    I bought them, along with many others, because they are useful (more explorers are always useful) and I couldn't care less what they look like. Try sending them out sometime and they will appear in grayscale so as not to offend your delicate eyesight.

This is the fourth post that I know of where you are complaining about how they look... and now you're tweeting about it?! LOL!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    This was the worst event ever. Not only was it flawed in that most of the game didn't work due to bugs of some sort or other, but the instructions of what to do were missing. I am at a loss as to what this event was supposed to be about. It said co-operation, but didn't make it clear exactly how. The buffs didn't do anything for anyone and overall the event seemed a complete waste of time and effort. Maybe next year you could make Valentines Day itself (14th February) something special, rather than farcical.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    The special explorer and geologist are very useful.
    The Weather Station and The Observatory need to much explain for play adventures.
    If Flower Farm depleted, reuse them and produce roses very hard.
    How to use Love gardens must be clear explain.

Reply to Thread