Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Welcome BB_Torkav

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    O have to agree with Elco and Lordloocan On the occasions when the new BB has been in chats I have tried many times to say hello and to engage them in Chat but they completely ignore any chat that is directed at them Acadma at least listened when we chatted or gave the impression he did.. as does Saqui. That been said Good Luck to him or her

World
    Newfoundland
    Amy Safeunderdark
    A little magic goes a long way.

Amy's Rules of progress (TSO Forum )
    Amy's random quotes & Settlers related Art and images (TSO Forum )
    Amy's TOOLS:
    Forum image uploader New version online supporting more image types, even animated gif!
    Explained here (Forum link) --> PLease leave your comments and/or remarks here

TSO server status (outside link) New Version!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Why bother to ask us questions? They don't listen on test server, so don't see them listening here.

No introduction from new BB, no goodbye from old BB. Says a lot tbh.
    I totally agree.
    There is around 100 or more unanswered questions on this forum. People have started to quit the game because they dont get an answer. I stopped using money and pay for premium after last Halloween. No questions is answered and they have started to sell us expensive crap that has no purpose in the game (Mad scientist)

The only question I have is: Why bother write questions or give feedback? BB seems to be beyond care anyway.
    Last edited by Urd123; 19.02.19 at 09:30.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    The issue is this long ago we had the A team of devs the ones who have their employee of the month picture on the wall....then as the years have gone by we have had the b squad c squad etc...now we are nearing the end of the alphabet so its like the U squad or the assistant of the assistant of the assistants unpaid intern who is now dealing with things

World
    Newfoundland
    slightly confused by this thread - are we welcoming a new BB or just whinging?

I for one will go with the title of the thread and say Welcome BB Torkav

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Why bother to ask us questions? They don't listen on test server, so don't see them listening here.

No introduction from new BB, no goodbye from old BB. Says a lot tbh.
    100% agree, so from me it is welcome for "Torkav" but not "BB_" part of this...
    Hello People

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Welcome aboard.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebloom View Post
    O have to agree with Elco and Lordloocan On the occasions when the new BB has been in chats I have tried many times to say hello and to engage them in Chat but they completely ignore any chat that is directed at them Acadma at least listened when we chatted or gave the impression he did.. as does Saqui. That been said Good Luck to him or her
    Google Translate may give a clue, apparently translates as "bot".

Reply to Thread