Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cancel Valentines Event?

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    i am looking forward to valentines event i think they did the right thing not making it active til the sort the lag thing out.
    i dont want it cancelled so -1 from me

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    All other servers had it... so not to have it here even if delayed would not be fair to the players on our region.
    I play on one of the North American servers and they certainly haven't had the event there, so am not sure where you're getting that information.

I'd still like to have the event but would definitely prefer that the issues be resolved before it goes live. If that means it doesn't happen for a while, so be it. I wouldn't mind a summer event. Summer of Love event, perhaps? lol

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    All other servers had it... so not to have it here even if delayed would not be fair to the players on our region. Besides i want my heart shaped trees... lol
    no they havent well american didnt nor the german or french

World
    Northisle
    Are you sure the French servers and German ones did not have the event? I read here people saying they did play it there and the problems were there too. So Maybe someone was speaking bs. But not anusual for other servers to have events and updates before ours.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Are you sure the French servers and German ones did not have the event? I read here people saying they did play it there and the problems were there too. So Maybe someone was speaking bs. But not anusual for other servers to have events and updates before ours.
    Yep am sure..so would you be if you just went to their home pages and seen the same post on theirs as we have on ours...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Sort out lag, run event after They made the correct decision to hold off

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Current latency issues have our fullest attention. We want to sort them out before we enable new content.

A new game version has been deployed to the Test Server today (18.02.2019) which includes a possible solution to the latency problems.

We’ll keep you updated in this Forum Thread.

Reply to Thread