Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cancel Valentines Event?

World
    Newfoundland

Cancel Valentines Event?

Seen a few posts now in other threads suggesting cancelling the event and concentrating on getting Easter right and fixing the bugs so thought i would start a separate thread.
    Do you think the event should be cancelled?

My vote is yes

World
    Newfoundland
    As I said in the Valentine feedback thread: "I think they can just cancel the Valentines event and focus on Easter Event and getting it working correctly."

So it is a huge +1 for me

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    I think the decision to delay Valentine Event was the right thing to do. Now that so much information has been given the disappointment felt amongst a large number of players if it were to be cancelled could mean that they stop play. Unforeseen problems can occur at any time and any event, this could happen as they introduce Easter this year so would you ask for that to get cancelled in the hope of getting Halloween right? We need players to continue and the complainers to ease up. We should be more supportive and not so negative.

So -1
    Last edited by Mortallicus; 16.02.19 at 22:54.
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Certainly don't want to cancel it - Easter still a long way off - we could have a 'Summer of Love' in February instead?

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosejane View Post
    Certainly don't want to cancel it - Easter still a long way off - we could have a 'Summer of Love' in February instead?
    Too close to March 19th now, flag change day.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    think it should still run but with a diff name as it will be long past valentines day by the time they fix the probs.

World
    Northisle
    All other servers had it... so not to have it here even if delayed would not be fair to the players on our region. Besides i want my heart shaped trees... lol

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Game takes ages to load now, and then it freezes like drops of water in Antarctica. So the choice is easy for me. Keep the crap and get the base game working. Personally, the more crap is introduced, the less interested I am in playing the game. Now it seems that they piled enough crap to make the game unplayable, at least for some of us. Either way they are loosing.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    All we can know for sure is that it was the combination of event and live server, I for one did not see the issue on the test server. Due to the difference's between the test and live servers, the only way we can know that the fix when it arrives actually works is to have a event on the live servers. So do we want to end up in the position of them thinking they have it fixed and finding out with the Easter event that it is not. Or do they use the Valentine's event to prove that it is indeed fixed. I know which of those options I prefer.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    All other servers had it... so not to have it here even if delayed would not be fair to the players on our region. Besides i want my heart shaped trees... lol
    Really? If so why are our servers so much worse if all have the same coding? Which servers got to have valentines day?

Not long until Easter anyway so why not merge the 2 events and add 2 weeks to Easter? So run them concurrently.
    Last edited by lordloocan; 17.02.19 at 16:00.

Reply to Thread