Reply to Thread

Thread: Obsidian Dynamite missing

World
    Newfoundland

Obsidian Dynamite missing

So, my Obsidian Dynamite from "The People Of The Mountain" has now gone missing after the maintenance and I am now unable to complete "A Giant Battle".

I am 110% sure there was a dynamite before.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win."

World
    Sandycove
    if i rememebr right it only shows up on the last addy in chain battle or something
    but if not on that its a ticket to support to hope they send you one i had probs with one the addys had to tell support coz buff i used b4 they fixed that bug didnt work and they had to send me replacment

World
    Newfoundland
    Yah, A Giant Battle is started and support is contacted - they seem very understandable so far and I am sure this will be sorted.

Cheers
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win."

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    even if i didnt have a dynamite at the start you can still easily complete more then enough fortress to get the shard from

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    even if i didnt have a dynamite at the start you can still easily complete more then enough fortress to get the shard from
    You sir, are correct. Always followed Evil_J's guides and thought it was over but yes - took another route and seems to work.

World
    Sandycove
    As the others have said I made a mistake first time through and lost my only dynamite on the wrong boulder. A series of battles with some fortresses got me back in business. There are more than you need total in fact.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilista View Post
    You sir, are correct. Always followed Evil_J's guides and thought it was over but yes - took another route and seems to work.
    glad u was sorted i tend to do most camps etc on the last one i am after all the ore i can get

Reply to Thread