Reply to Thread

Thread: Explorers dont bring back flowers.

World
    Newfoundland

Angry Explorers dont bring back flowers.

When I logged in after event start I was surprised to see that 3 explorers who had arrived after event start but before my login didnt bring back any flowers. Ok I thought maybe they arrived too soon after event start and didnt get the loot adjusted.
    But now I saw with my own eyes my bro login and play after the hotfix. He had already about 5 explorers back and none had brought back flowers. Their messages were in mailbox after the xmas event conversion message so clearly created after the hotfix. But wait it gets worse: after 5 min another 4 explorers arrived and they also didnt bring any flowers! At that point he had been playing for 15 min completed event quests etc!
    What a fail.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Same here.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    and same here, not a single flower brought back by explorers

World
    Northisle
    Same here, all that came home after event started brought 0, even restarted pc but still waiting for first flowers from explorers.
    A few more have to return later this evening and already sent a few on short now, just to see if they want to bring back flowers.
    If not its a ticket i guess

World
    Newfoundland
    me too - all explorers sent out before start came back empty

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm facing same situation here... have "loot" messages right after "Never too late for love" (so clearly came after event start) and none contains any flowers. Even 2 explorers who came just few minutes ago didn't have any flowers in loot... please check this and fix as soon as possible, as it's very unfair game behavior.

World
    Sandycove
    dunno how to get screeny as a pic link
    anyways i think its luck of the draw
    nfl and north accounts didnt get any
    sandy account did
    all fattys was sent out for a day long all withing 30 mins of each other per server so knew they were due back around 6pm
    only one server i got the fattys ones
    http://prntscr.com/mocg51

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    My son and I sent out our explorers last night at exactly the same time. Neither of us logged in before event nor before the hotfix. Then we both logged in at the same time this evening..All my explorers returned with flowers (Likewise on Newfoundland and Sandycove, BUT not a single one of his 30+ explorers found a single flower. Since then we have both sent them out on very short treasure searches. Mine all find flowers and his still find zero despite being sent out after the event started.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Neither of us logged in before event nor before the hotfix.
    i didnt login til tonight so if nfl and north dont get none tomoz then thats messed up

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    my explorers that went out before the event returning after the event launch (and after I logged in and started) returned with 0 flowers too. Have sent a ticket

Reply to Thread