Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine buff not working

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Another advanture played Tomb raiders, I was the host and no extra rewards. This is getting frustrating!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomandaris View Post
    Ok, you got misleading explanation before - problem still stands. As a host (adventure started while with the buff), I did not receive bonus as well. As a player (while also having the buff), I did not receive any bonus. Bug is still there, please don't bury it in some explanations.
    Please report such cases to the Support Team as well.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    Please report such cases to the Support Team as well.
    I already reported it yesterday with screenshots of at least two cases when it was bugged. Just adding to the conversation here, because there seems to be misunderstanding if there is an actual bug or we just cannot understand how it is supposed to work. There is a bug.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I reported this too yesterday, there seems to be no pattern to it, yesterday I completed 5 Seige adventures when my buff was fully active..........only one had the bonus. Today I repeated the same excercise and 2 out of 5 had the bonus, so I suppose thats an improvement
    Last edited by amazola; 22.02.19 at 15:56.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by amazola View Post
    I reported this too yesterday, there seems to be no pattern to it, sometimes it works but mostly it doesnt
    Same here! It worked 2 times out of 12!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    seriously cant work this bug out fresh this morning got buffed so buff 3hrs 17 m long did 2 sieges plus 2 ls got x2 loot that was withing the first hr after that further 4 adv didnt yield the bonus loot..then buff died so rebuffed again every adv paid double for the 3 hrs... till it ran out so buffed again and none paid double...can not work out the trigger for it and i doubt BB are doing anything asked for more info on ticket but no response since....and as this event is a short one as each day passes it becomes unlikely they will fix it

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    that event is a fiasco

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    My only 2 times that it worked, was when i zoned out for 15 min and logged back in, then let friend buffed my farms, then started advanture myself. I got it that time, next time i took lootspot and get it again, and after that 5 straight advantures I did not get bonus anymore. No recognizable pattern yet. Will keep updating, but if there is no will to fix this, i will stop bother too.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Started a 2nd thief. Clsoe to end buffed farms. Differnet numbers.

Started a TR later. Both gave double loot.

Update:

Joined another TR and started a Buccaneers, started buffs halfway on last one got double from both.

Menawhiel guildes both with buff up got no extra from a 2nd Thief. Seems compeltely random.
    Last edited by SnowBlizz; 22.02.19 at 19:23.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by amazola View Post
    I reported this too yesterday, there seems to be no pattern to it, yesterday I completed 5 Seige adventures when my buff was fully active..........only one had the bonus. Today I repeated the same excercise and 2 out of 5 had the bonus, so I suppose thats an improvement
    Having exactly the same problem, and seeing how long it takes to make these buffs it is a joke.

I really think it is shocking that BB sent this event live when they have known about these problems for a long time, now if I were a cynic I would say the whole event is nothing but a cash grab

Reply to Thread