Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Valentine buff not working

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    If multiplayer- and coop-advs have a * (star) in star-menu, then Valentine buff "should" still give 2x loot.
    they should but they dont u get the icon once the buff is active but it shows as active even when faulty

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    The sheer absence of any more attention granted to this thread by officials is appaling.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelza View Post
    The sheer absence of any more attention granted to this thread by officials is appaling.
    An update has been added to the latest Change Log today, listing bugs that are currently our top priority. The bug being discussed in this thread is number one on that list. Rest assured that we are doing everything we can to find a solution.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    just for info:
    [B-W-L] denna2012: tomb raider ls...give me 8+4 flowers refil...i have premium, val.card and love c....this is BUG

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have pretty much eliminated this bug now ..i am still getting it but its now limited to what it was i already worked out when the game reloaded it made the buff inactive even though it still showed in the zone wide area...i get buffed by someone and i do them then we do our sieges... once both are completed but not clicked we click one what for the mail and if its double collect the other.. as we are collective both right after each other its never failed yet both being the same... if we collect and one fails then that person deactivates one buff using a stop buff and rebuffs themselves this resets the buff and then collects the next one and its x2 loot (by collect i mean they click finish the adv) you still get fails but at least you can limit them as the game freezing ..lagging or crashing or rebooting or logging in can all reset the buff ...take the info as you wish its what i been doing for two days and almost all my loots been x2 since

World
    Newfoundland
    add inactivity to that list. my guess is however long it is suggested to log out for solving issues. 15-30 min from various sources. this also possibly includes not visiting home island for said time where the buff is active (not 100% on that).
    if ive been constantly active ive not lost the bonus.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I tried to give a friend a valentines card I hovered over the 3 flower farms and non of them accepted the card. what am I doing wrong?

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    I have another theory what might be going on with this Valentine double, which is other zone buffs interference. I had a long streak of doubles, something like 30 addys or more, without any problem, making sure it was ending while buff was still on. Then I started another zone buff from football pitch, and double was gone. Done two addys with single results on that, so decided to cancel and start afresh.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    add inactivity to that list. my guess is however long it is suggested to log out for solving issues. 15-30 min from various sources. this also possibly includes not visiting home island for said time where the buff is active (not 100% on that).
    if ive been constantly active ive not lost the bonus.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    We believe the issue is triggered when a home zone is reloaded.
    Still, the issue is on server-side and not easily reproducible on client-side - the issue is NOT allways triggered when a home zone is reloaded.
    I wouldn't be surprised if this is (yet another) fail-safe failure, throwing a server rollback on us.
    (Also, the buffs not remaining for full term. is still happening.)
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Reply to Thread