Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine buff not working

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    2nd thief got 9 refill, so definitely it's not doubled. Did few TR todays with valentine buff activated and didn't get double loot. Same for VLT.
    Yesterday it worked fine but today lost around 150 refill because of that. Reported to BB support , let's see.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Can confirm the buff is not working today, fine yesterday but no double loot today. All farms active with cards too. Put a bit of a downer on the event now, no point doing TR for just 8+4 refills, lol.

Got a way round the bug, exchanged 3 card but got back to see only 2 active but 3 mails from buffer to confirm he put 3, visited random friend, went back, 3 active again but no x2 loot in adv.

I then stop buff the buggy 3 cards, applied my own, got loot again, proceeded to swap again, made sure I see all 3 applied & voila, working again.

WAIT to see your buffs applied, that's the way round the bug!
    Last edited by MutantKid; 24.02.19 at 15:06. Reason: more info

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    No double loot and XP from 2Thief (with active Valentine buff of course). I'll not report, because its a waste of time.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Despite reporting the valentine buff not working for me 2 days ago and sending in a ticket to support nothing has changed and I am still losing out. Often the very first adv or ls pays the bonus, Anything after that does not. There is no way to prove how many advs and loot spots i have done while the cards are active on the fields, but I am very disappointed to say the least that I am still missing out. Not once in this thread has any one from BB said anything, except to contact support.
    As this was the main reason and bonus for playing the event, it is a big let down all round.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    No extra loot from my second thief and black knights, even though both started and ended within the 3 hours the cards were put on my flower farms. That's 18 flower refills I did not get, and even more if prem was supposed to give 50% of the extra as well...
    Last edited by WillowWarbler; 24.02.19 at 15:43.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    After rebooting and clearing Memory, also the second Valentine Buff does not work on Black Knights.
    Getting the normal Loot + Premium.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    No double refill from 2nd thief, I confirm that, so been 3 days wasting time with lies.
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 24.02.19 at 18:03.
    Hello People

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I did 3 Sieges this morning with a friend. At the same time, I also did 3 Sieges on Ares server. Both servers had the Valentine's Buff running, applied at the same time.

On Newfoundland server I got the double bonus for all 3 Sieges. On Ares server, I got the bonus only for the first 2 Sieges. My friend didn't get the bonus on any of the adventures, even though he had the Valentine buff running and applied the same time as mine. So I think it's random whether or not one gets the bonus. And I hope it will be fixed, because it's too hard to get enough refills without the bonus.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post

WAIT to see your buffs applied, that's the way round the bug!
    No it's not. It just "worked" in your individual case. Otherwise it's so messed up that it works or doesn't randomly from what we players can see. No real pattern. I had all 3 buffed and confirmed every time, still sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

Also you can check if Valentine zone buff is active. Active on home zone, come to adv zone and it's not active there. So know straight away that it's not working.
    Last edited by Norton_C; 24.02.19 at 20:34.

World
    Sandycove
    It seemed to me that it worked as long as I stayed in the same session. I had it working consistently until I happened to log off and back on and then it wasn't working.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread