Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine buff not working

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Valentine buff not working

Did not get 100% on Ali Baba and the Second Thief, anyone else have this problem?

The siege has same problem.
    Last edited by Baldazz; 21.02.19 at 19:36.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    confirmed same issue started off giving double loot, refills and xp now the buff no longer works this is also seen on the german servers also ..have lost a lot of refills because of the lack buff working

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Mine just worked for myself, but not the lootspotter (on an Ali 2nd)
    Last edited by Roderius; 21.02.19 at 19:48.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Mine has only worked 1 time out of 5, all the same adv, The Seige and buff active in all

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Same, on all 4 lakesides so far

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    really surprised more havent complained or even noticed ur meant to get x2 loot with the buff or its only affecting small number ppl but the issue is in the german and usa servers so has to be world wide

just redid these buffs as i ran a oil over night now i watched what i placed this time and buffed my wifes farms with cards 1-3 and she buffed mine with cards 4-6 and did two sieges hers and mine and received x2 loot.... no idea if that even made a difference just thought would try as thats how the achievements are listed ...will do a few more while the buff is active to see if the others receive the same x2 loot and xp
    Last edited by hades8840; 22.02.19 at 08:20.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    When people brought it up yesterday I couldn't tell for sure. I saved all my adv loots after that, but I can't be sure which all had buff active. 1 out of 4 TR loots didn't have double but was ran by someone who for sure did not have it active.

It's also tough to say when advs give low loot or high loot. Sometimes I thought I was getting double but wasn't, only higher value. Since it does not indicate on adv it's hard to keep track of. And basically impossible for an outsider.

Also am not sure what happens when buff runs out and is re-applied mid adv. Guildy indicated it might not have dubled loot then.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    further update seems the buff only works on the first adventures after the buff is activated like i said earlier did the buffs a snew this morning did 2 sieges host on one and joiner on other both paid double loot and both was the first adventures ran since the buff was activated on both partys.... now just finished another two and nether for me or the swapper have gained double loot at a loss at to whats wrong

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    supposed to give friends (prntscr.com/mojmrd) in multi and coops double loot and it doesn't

prntscr.com/mojoxw thats a coop,I know the person that activated the coop has cards running because I placed them..

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I never got more loot when Valentine buff was activated on my island. Its bugged. Tried many times!

Reply to Thread