Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine buff not working

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumsi View Post
    For now, it always work if you treat Valentine buff to work just 1h. Buffed yourself or buffed by friends, it doesnt matter, you will get 100% loot only if you completed advanture before 1h since farms were buffed.
    No. Just no.
    Many players are saying it didnt work whatever duration they had left. Please take the information into consideration ;-)

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumsi View Post
    For now, it always work if you treat Valentine buff to work just 1h. Buffed yourself or buffed by friends, it doesnt matter, you will get 100% loot only if you completed advanture before 1h since farms were buffed.
    I acitvated the buff 2 times now - always before i sent the last attack on VLT. Yesterday i got the double loot (also on the following coop-adventures), but today it didnt work. So thats not true with the 1h for all..

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I completed two Buccaneer R. in last hour with 5 minutes card buffs still working on my 3 gardens and neither adventure loot gave extra flowers. Previously I have completed these and got 100% extra loot with less than 20 minutes remaining of buffs and in all cases cards were placed by someone else on my gardens. I have reported as a game problem ps previously I have had loot of 10 or 15 flowers which have been doubled to 20 or 30. On both these I only had flowers of 10. I assume this should have bene doubled to 20? thanks FTL I await reply to my reported problem.

PS The lag was awfully when I was finished adventures, but buffs were still fizzing away after I had checked my loot.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I just did a Second thief and I had valentine zone buff AND scouting post xp buff active before starting the map, and they were active after completion of map. Still I got nothing doubled - not xp not loot, at all. Seems that if you have both buff active - they cancel each other.

World
    Newfoundland
    just completed a ToK - farms buffed 2 hours 29 minutes remaining - no bonus

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    yep, as others say. First 3 worked double, last 2 didn't. I think the condition is that you need to smile when starting the adventure and sing praises about BB. Then it works.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Myself and two other friends have played Buccaneer round up 6 times, we have all buffed each others buildings and flower farms the same. One friend gets gets the double drop without fail yet I and my other friend just get the stranded refills every time even if we play Lakeside together. This is every day, I just wonder what BB is going to do to sort this out.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Same Problem.
    1 played 2 times Lakeside Treasure with Premium.
    Reward in both Adv: 9 + 5 Flower Refills
    Started the first LT 1 Minute after activating the Card buff.
    After the 2. LT 45 Minutes left from the Buff.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    yep, as others say. First 3 worked double, last 2 didn't. I think the condition is that you need to smile when starting the adventure and sing praises about BB. Then it works.
    Ah! So thats where I have been going wrong

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by KirstenDK View Post
    I just did a Second thief and I had valentine zone buff AND scouting post xp buff active before starting the map, and they were active after completion of map. Still I got nothing doubled - not xp not loot, at all. Seems that if you have both buff active - they cancel each other.
    Myself and a guildie had just finished a 2nd thief swap. Both have prem and have three card buffs on our fields. The buffs were active at the time both the 2nd thieves were started, when the ls were sent and picked up and when the adventures ended. (We both have in excess of 10 pop centers buffed but I don't think that is relevant).

I got the double reward on both my adventure and the ls from the other player. However the other player only got the single reward on both their adventure and the ls they had from me.

The only difference I can see is that the guildie has 'Strong Combat Intelligence' in operation.

Update - added Combat Intel to my island and was still getting double reward.
    Last edited by cat_flap; 24.02.19 at 19:45.

Reply to Thread