Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine buff not working

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Had 3 cards applied to the fields. Once active I started a dp and killed it. Buffs were still running so effect was still active. Outcome was 3 refills, just as if no buffs on fields. So, what is the point in lower levels bothering to waste all thise nibs to make these field buffs? May as well add 3 snacks to them and let them run out. Pathetic.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    sp far some buffs some dont i cant figure out if certain cards work and some dont maybe thats why its so hit and miss...also notice each day when i first get buffed even though the buff is 3 hrs long when buffed by a friend...i get double loot for the first hr any adv started within that hr i get double loot the ones done after that while the buff is still active only give normal loot....but as we can see BB have no intention of fixing this or we would of had another hotfix

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I had the bonus loot twice yesterday out of at least a dozen advs. I was most disappointed not to get the double on the 2 x 2nd thief and the oil lamp i did. My farms were correctly buffed with the cards and i had the valentine icon in the area buffs at the top of the screen with the bear picture. Buff was running from before the advs and right through, but still got nothing.

I had specifically waited for a time when i could do 2 2t advs and receive 2 ls of the same from my friend. She got the double loot each time. I did not.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Not working at all today. 2 advantures played, both times got complete minimum of flower refills. Valentine no-buff was active ofcourse!

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    i am having huge losses because of this bug. I get around 300 flower refills per day with bugged Valentine buff, if buff would be working properly, I would get around 500 flower refills per day, so i am losing 200 refills per day. How much do 200 refills cost? I did not even receive an answer from BB when sending ticket, they just ask me to tell them a time when this happened. What is going on?? At the end of this event, my loss will be over 2 million gc in game currency. I demand this back.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I tried now to buff cards myself. And now it worked, somehow I have a suspicion that for us Valentine buff is working for only 1h, even if friend buffs you. The other 2h will not count. If someone can confirm this theory, paste it here! Thank you

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumsi View Post
    I tried now to buff cards myself. And now it worked, somehow I have a suspicion that for us Valentine buff is working for only 1h, even if friend buffs you. The other 2h will not count. If someone can confirm this theory, paste it here! Thank you
    i did think the same but even that doesnt work out as the buffs i had this morning worked for the full 3 hrs 17 minutes...my partner they worked for all except the very last loot when they had 7 minutes left on timer rest had all been doubled and that was 8 sieges spots

World
    Northisle
    Mine didn't work despite being active the entire duration of Oil Lamp. All it does is lag home island
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    For now, it always work if you treat Valentine buff to work just 1h. Buffed yourself or buffed by friends, it doesnt matter, you will get 100% loot only if you completed advanture before 1h since farms were buffed.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    what a fail buff did alot coop and had bad numbers of flowers in all. yes farms had buff running all day too.

Please watch the language on the forums
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 24.02.19 at 22:32.

Reply to Thread