Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine buff not working

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Yeah, agree with last few posts, Ive lost a few TR x2 loot, but not a 2nd thief yet, I activate cards right b4 last boss goes down, thankfully all 14 I played gave x2 but its costing me a lot of cards to add every hour I play adv. Trying to avoid swapping cards now as it seem to work for 1st hr then stop for no reason while cards are still active.

I Assume every server's forum round the world has a BB rep trying to say we not using the cards right, lol.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    2 tr and 1 bc no double loot

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I have had this happen to me now more than 5 times. On the first adventure when the valentine buff is active I sometimes get the double buff, but every adventure after the first (while the buff is still active) I DO NOT get the double loot buff. i am managing to get 3 coop adv done within the 3 hour window so I am missing out on 60% of the double loot (This is not satisfactory!). This will significantly impact the number of flowers I will be able to get during this event. I have a screenshot if you want me to post it. So far I have missed out on a lot of refills!

World
    Sandycove
    I agree - it's intermittent without any discernible pattern and therefore right in step with the general game standards.
    Flaky.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I agree - it's intermittent without any discernible pattern and therefore right in step with the general game standards.
    Flaky.
    I managed to solve the issue! Using my own cards on my own island. Double loot everytime! Problem solved! It is just expensive if playing many adventures per day, but it is manageble once you know this! I repeated this solution on this thread many times, but I guess people are not reading well! Still waiting for someone to send me some goods since I solve the issue!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Your method did not work for me unfortunately.
    I tried after buffing myself and got no loot boost on either the adv I hosted or the one I joined.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelza View Post
    I would like to say that this is an outrageously insufficient reply, and utter denial of what players are reporting to you. You are giving a bad name to the company that employs you, with your poor/unrelated/irrelevant explanations, I hope it is clear to you, BB_Torkav.

That's really such a shame, pathetic even, seeing how players had already had to cope with all the bugs, incredible lag/freeze for couple days, event reported by a week (but that was a good choice), and then it was Valentine buff bugged - and you are obviously trying to cover up/deny. Waw. Just waw.

Oh and should we mention that Observatory doesnt work AT ALL, too?
    Bugs are bad, but your (=the whole team's) poor comunication over them is far worse of a problem in fact. Transparency could at least get you some comprehension. It could also be seen, for us, as a sign of respect...
    exactly!!! I write ticket today with two screenshot, and they answer that it's known issue. but this is insulting answer. "Buff have to be activated!" C'mon...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumsi View Post
    I managed to solve the issue! Using my own cards on my own island. Double loot everytime! Problem solved! It is just expensive if playing many adventures per day, but it is manageble once you know this! I repeated this solution on this thread many times, but I guess people are not reading well! Still waiting for someone to send me some goods since I solve the issue!
    Sorry, but according to others you have not. It seems much like the not-recently-mentioned "buffs don't last for expected duration" bug that affects many players, but not all, and can't seem to be reproduced.

We shouldn't be surprised you know.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Sorry, but according to others you have not. It seems much like the not-recently-mentioned "buffs don't last for expected duration" bug that affects many players, but not all, and can't seem to be reproduced.

We shouldn't be surprised you know.
    Thats not good news then! At least I hope, someone is having bug with the same code as mine, and it is helpful for them.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    If multiplayer- and coop-advs have a * (star) in star-menu, then Valentine buff "should" still give 2x loot.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Reply to Thread