Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Observatory bugged

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    it'll be worth it once fixed, but by then it'll cost you gems
    Judging by the test server there currently no indication that we will be able to buy any of the event buildings with gems, but then again they have in the past forgotten to put buildings into the shop until the players pointed out the omission.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    it'll be worth it once fixed, but by then it'll cost you gems
    Or it will be one of these "forgotten" buildings. Big 3x3 layout, 2 hours function and 48 hours cool down makes it rather questionable as to it's usefulness. I bought it anyway. Just in case.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    Or it will be one of these "forgotten" buildings. Big 3x3 layout, 2 hours function and 48 hours cool down makes it rather questionable as to it's usefulness. I bought it anyway. Just in case.
    Same here - had to use those flowers for something - dont need any more geos. But yes - I nearly never those buildings with long cool down - I forget they exist
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post
    Support are aware of the issue with the Observatory. Some Generals are currently not receiving the added bonus from the star chart beng applied.
    LOL "Support are aware..." Not a single word about someone is actually looking at the problem and actually trying to solve it...Things in TSO are getting better and better each day...

World
    Newfoundland
    So I decided to do an experiment being fully aware that this is not working as intended and found that
    1) generals that are booked with jog did not receive the bonus, generals with no books in jog all got the bonus (I do not have any generals booked with navigation crash course)
    2) the fast generals all ended up in a cycle of not being able to land - as expected from the posts above

at this point I cancelled the adventure
    the fast generals returned home and built their garrisons
    I then cancelled the adventure - started the one I really wanted to do and went to send my now normal travel speed generals across - at this point they all disappeared and were back travelling home from adventure number 1.

At least the building looks nice - but rather expensive for a decoration - please can we get this fixed

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    We're definitely working on fixing the Observatory.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    We're definitely working on fixing the Observatory.
    Nice to hear - can you give me back the resources I just spent on the 75% reduction?
    Last edited by BuftonTufton; 08.03.19 at 14:20.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BuftonTufton View Post
    Nice to hear - can you give me back the resources I just spent on the 75% reduction?
    Would you like to give up your recipe also? Not that it matters, it's not going to happen anyway. It will be fixed soon enough hopefully, and until then you have to wait like everyone else.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    And the games keeps freezing when the zone effect is in place

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I seem to be managing to get resources speedily to an adventure provided I send only one quartermaster at a time. More than one, they just loop through unloading & reloading themselves until I have to send them home with all their troops.

Reply to Thread