Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Observatory bugged

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    pretty sure they knew it was bugged as the french server gets updates a week before us and they was having issues with the quartermasters ..you would think when they know something is bugged they wouldnt release it

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I wonder if anyone has tested observatory with Quartermaster Claus also....

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    It looks like work for my special generals and normal generals, but quartermaster still landing and building.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuiry View Post
    I wonder if anyone has tested observatory with Quartermaster Claus also....
    Santa is also bugged. Just less noticeable with the 2:30 travel time. Forgot to check how the 22min return worked, but iirc gens were glitching back on homeisland too. At least QMs were.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    hi claus and QM still endlees loop to land untill there normal time is up, got a support form sent in

World
    Newfoundland
    Quartermaster General will not unload troops.
    JJ.
    Everything comes to those who wait.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Just had a fully booked Santa return home in 5 mins, as Observatory was last used approx 26 hours ago and the current Woody was started about a hour ago I was expecting him to return in 45 mins.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Skilled Santa's worked for me, best return time was 2 mins, longest was 20 mins, so all good. Look forward to using QM when fixed.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    the loop bug is bad i been tryin to do a ywc everytime i unload my troops they are dragged right back ...just lost a mary as she was killed when they attack i sent had the troops in it then they disappeared when the loop restarted i know this as the report shows 20ms and the mm but with a 0 troop count...the 195mm reappeared back in my xmas quartermass....tried retrenching didnt work they just refilled again ..solved the issue by leaving one troop in each and they sending the gens back home ...wont be using them again with the bug active

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    All Generals worked except QM General, struggled to land and then would not unload and relocate until normal time had expired

Reply to Thread