Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Observatory bugged

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post
    Support are aware of the issue with the Observatory. Some Generals are currently not receiving the added bonus from the star chart beng applied.
    Please kindly give an example of a general that is receiving the added bonus from the star chart beng applied.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Tried again today 27 feb 2019, sending gens to a YWC. Still not working, BB?

World
    Newfoundland
    Btw Support being aware is not relevant since they cannot do anything about it.

What is relevant is that the dev team is aware of it and has been for a long time. It was reported on test server several times when valentines event was released there and yet it was not fixed and we were not even notified. Its not even on the new known bugs list.

Releasing broken content and hiding their head in sand is kindergarten level stuff. Was expecting much better from current dev team.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    So, do we buy the thing or not? f it is bugged and doesn't work then what a waste of flowers.

Come on BB tell us if it is worth buying please.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Tried again after cooldown, exactly same result

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    So, do we buy the thing or not? f it is bugged and doesn't work then what a waste of flowers.

Come on BB tell us if it is worth buying please.
    it'll be worth it once fixed, but by then it'll cost you gems
    HOTFIX!

World
    Newfoundland
    My gens still taking 8 minutes to arrive on adventure island.
    JJ.
    Everything comes to those who wait.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I got it even though I saw it is bugged, because I really do want to use it. However, I do agree that letting it go live when it was already known to be bugged, and not having fixed it, is really bad, dev team. You dont get any vote of mine and as for buying gems to support you - nope, not till some of this constant glitching with every new bit of content and event is stopped.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Today: still not working. I am told that Vargus will travel to adventure in 2mins4sec. But on adventure he takes the usual 8 and a bit. BB, anyone awake? How often do we have to report this?

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Heraclites View Post
    Today: still not working. I am told that Vargus will travel to adventure in 2mins4sec. But on adventure he takes the usual 8 and a bit. BB, anyone awake? How often do we have to report this?
    Well, unless they upload a hotfix or a new game version it's not suddenly going to start working. My guess is, if they have fixed it, we will see the fix after the event.
    HOTFIX!

Reply to Thread