Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Observatory bugged

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    With the upcoming version (19.03.2019) we will introduce some additional changes in the background. We would like to ask you to give us new feedback in this thread after the new version is implemented about the behaviour of the mentioned generals and their travel times.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    http://prntscr.com/mzxhmb

All my general are taking the normal amount of time apart from my QM which took a few mins. But when i try to unload him and retrench he gets to 40/ 50% dismantle and then he rebuilds so I cant do anything with him. Sorts itself out when all my other gens appear.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Still not working as it should no change of the travel time to any of the gens on a detailed star chart

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    My Quatermaster and MMA travel fast, but can´t bee unloaded before normal traveltime. Vargus, Major and normal general are traveling at normal time

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Torkav View Post
    With the upcoming version (19.03.2019) we will introduce some additional changes in the background. We would like to ask you to give us new feedback in this thread after the new version is implemented about the behaviour of the mentioned generals and their travel times.
    Still taking 15 minutes to travel to adventures, so observatory still does not work.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Gens still just keep landing over and over again untill normal landing time is up.
    My slow gens were the first to show up on adv.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    How about Anslem? Are the Observatory buffs working on him as intended?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    My 2 Claus quartermasters have always been fine. The ordinary quartermasters are OK if I get them into Star. I've found the easiest way is to have all the landing zones filled. Then they go to Star & empty automatically & I send them home again to reload. It means I have to send an unnecessary number of generals at the beginning but as my Tavern ones do nothing these days at least I've found a use for them. I hardly notice I'm doing this now. I only bother for the higher level adventures so a few extra minutes at the beginning are neither here nor there.
    No problem with the other generals.
    There is a way round most things.
    Last edited by Rosejane; 19.03.19 at 14:19.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sent a mixture of generals to a WC. On despatch they all showed the fast time (ie with the buff) on the despatch display. On the adv island they were all showing the old unbuffed travel time. (Not sure about QM and QM clause as they never showed up on the time to go display). QM and QM Claus got there quickly as expected from Obs buff, then spent their time repeatedly landing until their normal time of arrival. Everything else (including Anslem) arrived at the normal time as if the Obs buff never existed.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosejane View Post
    My 2 Claus quartermasters have always been fine. The ordinary quartermasters are OK if I get them into Star. I've found the easiest way is to have all the landing zones filled. Then they go to Star & empty automatically & I send them home again to reload. It means I have to send an unnecessary number of generals at the beginning but as my Tavern ones do nothing these days at least I've found a use for them. I hardly notice I'm doing this now. I only bother for the higher level adventures so a few extra minutes at the beginning are neither here nor there.
    No problem with the other generals.
    There is a way round most things.
    Only problem being you have to wait 15/30 mins for the tavs to arrive before the 2 min QM will behave itself

Reply to Thread