Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Observatory bugged

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove

Observatory bugged

Generals just loop through the landing animation until the time they would have reached the addie without the buff. Normal generals actually seem to take longer!

This was known on test! why was it allowed to go live?
    HOTFIX!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Do you know where is the list of known bugs ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    same here Jim, my Observatory is no working too

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    And since we don't know if the'll ever bother to fix all the bugs they introduced it might be advisable not to waste resources on the buildings?

World
    Newfoundland
    My Observatory did absolutely nothing to the generals travel time. YOU HAD ONE JOB!!
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Hi I originally put this note on Valentine issues thread

Just got the Observatory up and running and bought the Star chart recipes, The detailed star chart buff showed that the gens would travel in 2 mins 4 secs, but they still took 8 mins 15 secs, it does not work

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Same issue here. With detailed starchart (and gens skilled with 3 tomes on navigation) it states "2mins 4 sec" traveltime, but it takes the usual 8+ mins to get there. Not working. Please fix!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Support are aware of the issue with the Observatory. Some Generals are currently not receiving the added bonus from the star chart beng applied.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I just tried using my observatory with the detailed star chart. I had activated the scout buff seconds before. I sent all my generals to a YWC. Only my 2 MOD's and my transport units got there very fast. the rest were going to be normal time. However when those 3 generals landed, they just went into a continuous loop of setting up, then removing themselves and sometimes even swapping places. I could not break the loop to empty the transport gen and i could not move the MOD's into place, without them returning back to where they had landed. They just kept dancing through the routine. As I couldn't make use of them I cancelled the star chart buff on home island and then cancelled the adv. This whole event was so broken, buildings, buffs, bonuses. It has really ruined what should have been an interesting new experience.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Not working for me, corect time shows in sending screen, they travel standard time to adv.

Reply to Thread