Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Valentine treasure search

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here.

My explorers meet the criteria for being sent prior to the removal phase and it is not deactivation yet.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I would have to say I am not surprised. Between the buffs not working correctly (love-crazed) and losing out on hundreds of flowers, the use of 4 valentine buffs making my chrismas market buff not work at all (countdown timer started but nothing got buffed) for which I lost who-knows-how-many resources over several 12 hour periods, not getting the double buff in the majority of coop adventures (over a dozen for which i wasted 2 premium days). The two tickets I entered over the event got the usual "known issue" or "will get back to you as soon as possible" with no further communication.
    So really, why on earth would you be surprised that the explorers aren't bringing back any loot? So far, about ten of mine have returned with NO flowers and I expect the same for the rest which will mean not getting some of the event buildings. I guess when BB suggests there is "a chance they will return" with flowers they mean a "chance of zero". The saddest part, which will prompt many to simply stop playing, is that BB won't compensate any of us that lost out bigtime on this event. Tsk tsk, BB

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    So far no flowers found by my explorers either in the 2nd fase. I sent them all before 1st fase was over. During the whole 1st fase they brought back flowers every single time.
    First a 100% chance and now 0%? Something is clearly going wrong. Some of the players in my guild were counting on the explorers to bring back flowers so they would be able to buy the last items they wished from the shop. So that's a real bummer.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes, no flowers here, and all explorers sent several hours before the end of the first phase, and logged out well before the event end and logged in only some hours after that. 30 explorers sent; 11 brought back nothing, will see in the morning about the other 15 fast ones.

"All treasure searches started before the start of the removal phase and returning before the deactivation have the chance to reward event currency" implies an actual chance, not a 0% chance. Yet another part of the calamity that was this event.
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    ~~~~~~~ Lagoon Guild [LAGN] (Newfoundland) ~~~~~~~
    Lagoons are tranquil. They are made of water. People are made of water, too.
    But people are not lagoons, even if you sometimes find people in lagoons.

World
    Northisle
    9 Lucky, 1 Courageous, 1 Intrepid 1 Experienced, 1 Lovely and 1 Savage explorer did't bring any flowers.
    All was sent on prolonged treasure search before end of phase 1.

And:
    1 Courageous, 2 Intrepid and 12 Savage explorer did't bring any flowers.
    Last edited by BozaPetrovic; 05.03.19 at 10:01.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    Cant do that since game stops after 24h.
    Do know that, was said tongue in cheek to show the stupidity of this new system.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Also found nothing from scouts sent out at least 13 hours before end of phase 1. I'm currently up to about 18 scouts who've returned with nil so far. I feel the "chance" of returning with flowers is 2: none and buckleys. The change is a little disappointing considering other events have tended to allow for scouts sent out in phase 1 to return with event loots.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Do know that, was said tongue in cheek to show the stupidity of this new system.
    Yea but BB clearly doesnt and they might believe you.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 05.03.19 at 22:57.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    None so far, 31 explorers without flowers.

Would like to see a definition of "some" and "chance".

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gismoon View Post
    None so far, 31 explorers without flowers.

Would like to see a definition of "some" and "chance".
    "Chance" translates to "we have no idea what will happen", i guess...

20 explorers sent out before phase 2 and 0 brought flowers...

Reply to Thread