Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Valentine treasure search

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Valentine treasure search

Treasure searches started before 2nd phase of Valentine event are apparently NOT bringing any flowers despite dev diary info :
    "Treasure Search (Explorers)
    All treasure searches started before the start of the removal phase and returning before the deactivation have the chance to reward event currency. All treasure searches started during or after the start of the removal phase will not reward event currency anymore."

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastynono View Post
    Treasure searches started before 2nd phase of Valentine event are apparently NOT bringing any flowers despite dev diary info :
    "Treasure Search (Explorers)
    All treasure searches started before the start of the removal phase and returning before the deactivation have the chance to reward event currency. All treasure searches started during or after the start of the removal phase will not reward event currency anymore."
    Bold part. It means there is no guarantee for it, they may or may not return with flowers.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I will see how many of my explorers "got the chance."...... If none, I don't believe it!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Sent all my explorers out last night for a last fling. So far they have all found flowers on all three worlds (Some aren't due back for another 2 days yet)

Key is to send them out, log off and do not log back in until the event ends. If you are online when the event ends my past experience is they do not find the event items.

An update on this. All those which came home before I logged in did find flowers, all those that have come back since then found none. Be interesting to see if all the rest now fail too.......and yes, now I have logged in even once all explorers now bring zero flowers, despite being offline for a while since first login. So have to assume that for maximum flowers from explorers we have to send them before the event ends and not then login until the final explorer would be home; just a matter of 3 days with very slow explorers.
    Last edited by lordloocan; 04.03.19 at 20:38.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    There is no, as in 0, as in absolutely no flowers in what explorer bring back after event ended, even though they was sent yesterday and I have logged in and out several times since. It is not a question of a chance of flowers,- there is no flowers. Before event ended everyone brought home flowers every time they came back
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I sent all my explorers out before the event ended and not a single one has brought flowers on either of the two servers I play on. First time this has ever happened for me in any event. All other times explorers have brought back event items if they were sent out before the end of the event.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    No flowers for me aswell. First event that this happened!

World
    Newfoundland
    I have 30 explorers, all sent long before the end of the event; I have logged in and out today and tonight not a single explorer brought back any flower... NOTHING!
    4 explorers are still out but my money is on 0 flower from them too.

Speaking of money, BB you now have the same "chance" of me ever purchasing gems again as the "chance" your poorly coded / bugs filled event / not taking feedback into consideration before the event / lack of communication gave us: zilch, zero, none.

I am sure some will keep spending on you, but I am also sure others are fed-up enough to stop this nonsensical addiction to a game which wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for the community of players!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    So have to assume that for maximum flowers from explorers we have to send them before the event ends and not then login until the final explorer would be home; just a matter of 3 days with very slow explorers.
    Cant do that since game stops after 24h.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Yet, another fail for BB

all my explorers, 9x luckies, 13x scouts, 6x mixed female explorers, return with 0 flowers. I sent them for longest search before 13 hours of event removal phase 1, all previous events before was returning with loots if an event not deactivated, but this is not the case here, even in dev diary says we will get loots.
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 04.03.19 at 22:47.
    Hello People

Reply to Thread