Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I vote for b) too
    Last edited by Alexa75; 08.03.19 at 11:33. Reason: mistake

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    B, B and B again. I am almost at the end of my tolerance for yet more content that glitches everything else and doesent work ( often in spite of this having been the case on test server! ).

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Big fat capital B!

So much of the new content and game mechanics feel like a gimmicky disappointment anyway: e.g. all these buildings where multiple copies reduce cooldown or production time, market/garden areas of influence, weather station, conditional zone buffs, the lame Mad Scientist, the ever-growing list of geologists that spend most of their time parked in star, exorbitant weekly challenges for a few tokens, the "improved" mail system... I'm sure I've missed some things as there are just so many lol

Not to mention the excessive amount of bugs all this clutter has brought with it, many of which are still annoying people on a daily basis.

If BB wants to make new content, why not try adding some more adventures? Some new AB-style adventures, continue the Little Tailor chain, maybe a few easy ones for lower levels. This is what people spend most of their time doing anyway, and it gets boring after running the same maps literally hundreds of times!

I decided at level 70 that I would stop focusing on XP and just do whatever I felt like doing. Unfortunately I find that I don't feel like doing anything lately because none of this new stuff excites me, and the bugs bug me.

Reply to Thread