Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: love garden 25 res building-has any one got the 25 building buff hearts lock lev 2

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by quarky View Post
    You managed to miss the point somehow, time sink, people leaving, back to basics, read it all!! Are you suggesting people wait for a year to get another garden before they can use them without ruining production, which after all is the basics of this game?
    Seems that you did not read it all either. Waiting a year was the last suggestion. We are playing an economy and trading oriented game and the buildings can be traded every day for the next year till the same event begins again. Everyone can play at their own pace.

What has ruining production have to do with anything in this topic? there are several places to place the gardens if you are referring to that which I already answered. The posted screenshot in the thread is an extreme placement example.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Seems that you did not read it all either. Waiting a year was the last suggestion. We are playing an economy and trading oriented game and the buildings can be traded every day for the next year till the same event begins again. Everyone can play at their own pace.

What has ruining production have to do with anything in this topic? there are several places to place the gardens if you are referring to that which I already answered. The posted screenshot in the thread is an extreme placement example.
    I'm guessing you still have a lot of space on your island. Higher lvl players with balanced economies are probably struggling to find space, myself i have 6 available slots. So to scatter my production buildings around the island so i can keep some residence buildings around a garden makes no sense when the rewards from that are pathetic to say the least.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by quarky View Post
    I'm guessing you still have a lot of space on your island. Higher lvl players with balanced economies are probably struggling to find space, myself i have 6 available slots. So to scatter my production buildings around the island so i can keep some residence buildings around a garden makes no sense when the rewards from that are pathetic to say the least.
    I have barely any space left but my residences are clustered out of my main island where my production chains are. 20 buildings was not too hard to cover to get the quests running and covering 25 is only for the rather useless pop buff bonus.

http://prntscr.com/mvhjsh

World
    Newfoundland
    The game has always been a time sink. As for room look at your island. Theres probably plenty of buildings you can rearrange or remove. I can easily get rid of 100 buildings and it will not affect me at all. Im just too lazy to do it.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    1) You only need 20 active buffs to get the quest chain.
    2) Even if you do have 2 love gardens and trigger the Heart Lockets 2 zone buff during the overlap - it only lasts as long as the overlap. It states in the description it only remains active while the conditions apply. So once the first batch of residence buffs runs out, so does the zone buff. At best (with 2 love gardens) 90m.

It was fun for a while, but really not worth it if you build your population in provision house.
    HOTFIX!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post

It was fun for a while, but really not worth it if you build your population in provision house.
    Or have a shedload of schools or optimized adventure setups.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland

Love Garden Quests not working as advertised

I had posted this in a new thread -

Love Garden Quests
    According to the dev diary in the description of the Love Garden it clearly states 'Once you've completed a quest, you won't receive it again until you've gone through the entire pool, so you'll avoid getting the same quest back-to-back.'
    Having done a few I began to keep note here it is so far:
    2 Gold search
    1 titanium search
    4 medium treasure search
    2 long treasure search
    1 very long adventure search
    6 short treasure search
    1 venture
    1 long adventure search
    1 scenario
    1 very long treasure search
    1 titanium search
    2 gold search
    1 venture

seems this is not working as advertised

Merged
    Last edited by Bobblyt; 19.03.19 at 18:23. Reason: post merged into unrelated thread

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes it is possible
    http://prntscr.com/pw5vxu

You can beat the 24 2x2 buildings around one love garden limit by removing one building and placing two residence tributes in its spot.

Reply to Thread