Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: love garden 25 res building-has any one got the 25 building buff hearts lock lev 2

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Angry love garden 25 res building-has any one got the 25 building buff hearts lock lev 2

love garden 25 RES building-has any one got the 25 building buff hearts lock lev 2) , i can only find 20 res within the love garden,

i have looked and tried to get 25 res under the love garden grid, is it possible , any where on the island ?

World
    Sandycove
    Not possible with one love garden. You need 2 (or more) love gardens to get 25 buildings buffed.

Copied from another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Areop Enap
    You can fit 24 pop buildings in one love garden zone, 25 with the love garden itself...

With 2 love gardens that's up to 48 buildings and cooldown 10h30min--1h30min overlap time.

The love garden is marked as tradeable, so it is possible to get the cooldown period lower than that.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    if u have 2 love gardens u can have the 25 buffed. takes a bit of timing though. the cooldown is 90 mins less than the buff. so when cooldown stops u can get the 2nd love garden active and have both running for 90 mins at the same time to get the 25.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    The only place possible is sector 1. It feels really bad. 5x5 is just to much. 4x4 would make it much better. At least reduce the 25 req to 24 -.-
    And let move mayor house..
    Last edited by Malhalla; 07.03.19 at 09:44.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    How you manage to active that buff on 2 Love Gardens? I can do it only on one and it counts only buildings near Love garden when was buff activated.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlup View Post
    How you manage to active that buff on 2 Love Gardens? I can do it only on one and it counts only buildings near Love garden when was buff activated.
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post350481
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    thank you for that,
    reported it to support, just like a chocolate fireguard, no help them , they never mention to check the buff time and cool down time.
    i have 2 love garden's , one at 20 res and second at 19 res, untill i blast rubble away, (sometime in the future)

thank you very much, set my alarm for when first cool down stops==, again thank you.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    so we need to use prime production space in order to get enough residences close enough to the love garden to trigger a quest that will give us an exotic fruit basket as a reward!!! Just when you thought the bottom of the barrel had been reached.....................
    I know of 3 people who have left the game during this event and suspect there will be more. The game is turning into a time sink!! Now u have to set alarms if u have 2 love gardens and want to ensure u get online to catch the 90 min overlap timer between the two so you can get the 25 buildings buffed.
    Time to get back to basics i think!!

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by quarky View Post
    so we need to use prime production space in order to get enough residences close enough to the love garden to trigger a quest that will give us an exotic fruit basket as a reward!!! Just when you thought the bottom of the barrel had been reached.....................
    I know of 3 people who have left the game during this event and suspect there will be more. The game is turning into a time sink!! Now u have to set alarms if u have 2 love gardens and want to ensure u get online to catch the 90 min overlap timer between the two so you can get the 25 buildings buffed.
    Time to get back to basics i think!!
    Wrong. You do not need prime building space as you can cover 20 residences to activate a quest with 2 gardens in a lot places including the archipelago. There are +20 quest rewards which some of them are chocolate pralines, resin, drill overtime and nash williams and the tasks are very easy to complete. If timers are an issue then you can always try to get a 3rd garden to reduce the cooldown as the buildings are tradable. Alternatively you can wait for the next year and buy more of them just like with the other events.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    You managed to miss the point somehow, time sink, people leaving, back to basics, read it all!! Are you suggesting people wait for a year to get another garden before they can use them without ruining production, which after all is the basics of this game?

Reply to Thread