Reply to Thread

Thread: Shop broken again during Happy Hour sale

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Thumbs down Shop broken again during Happy Hour sale

So once again, I cannot buy gems during the Happy Hour sale. I'm in the US and the shop just times out. It's done this now on several sales in the past. A few weeks ago I had issues where I bought gems and never received until 2 days later. This I saw was an issue with several players in another thread.

Here's the kicker with this, on the shop if I leave the country at the top to United States, it times out. If I switch the country to United Kingdom, the shop instantly populates and I can buy gems.

An yes I've tried different browsers and cleared my cache. I can reproduce the same problem over and over. I'd really like to buy gems during the Happy Hour sale but I am guessing I am not going to be able to since support probably won't see this in time. Oh well.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    So I just tried this and it seemed to work. I changed the country to UK and purchased the gems that way. The transaction seemed to go through fine and I got my receipt. The odd issue is that the screen claims I purchased 0 gems but I got what I purchased a few minutes later.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Shop access down

As usual the shop access comes with an error.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    We've been experiencing this from UK accounts since November/Halloween although does seem to have been better of late (number of friends in NZ also reporting same problem).
    Needing the gems urgently on 1 world, I bit the bullet and managed to make the purchase in Euros but that had a nasty sting in the tail. Because I'd made a purchase in funny money instead of good old Sterling, the credit card co slapped on a surcharge which more than wiped out the bonus!
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Been trying to take advantage of the Spring offer and the shop is still broken, this has been going on for 5 months at least now!
    Don't you want our money BB?
    I'm not going to pay in whatever weird currency it decides it will accept (varies from login to login), the surcharge for doing so makes it uneconomical.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Shop still broke..

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    its the same still been so for 6-8 seasons go vind dog

Reply to Thread