Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 19/03/19

World
    Northisle
    Star charts still don't work

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    hi just started detail star charts ,
    in send army General from my roaring Bull all showed travel shortened , I.E. MG 2mins 36 sec,
    then go to the adventure and the time there shows 7 mins 20 sec ( Note NCC 3 skills on all Gens)
    and all the other gens show thier normal time on the addy ,
    Now thw hot fix "fixed Anslem" it has not fixed anslem ,, 2 mins 36 leaving, and on adventure shows 8 mins 5 sec, and they all land in there normal time

World
    Newfoundland
    detailed star chart not working. Same result as royavatar post above.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    The Observer has been buggy since its inception, and it has remained at the time of the current fixes.
    How can we allow this most expensive building of the event to be repaired for weeks?
    He writes down generals' travel time on departure, but they are actually traveling for a normal time.
    The army cannot be taken out of the shipping general, because he will be reinstated immediately, only to experiment for a long time to play.
    In fact, they encourage players to buy a gem - and many parts of the game are malfunctioning and do not improve.
    I think so many players are discouraged from playing.
    I suggest you fix the bugs with a short stop!

World
    Newfoundland
    Some clarification please. Could i expect to see a reduction in the mead hall cooldown if i have 3 or 4 or more than 1 ?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriegor View Post
    Some clarification please. Could i expect to see a reduction in the mead hall cooldown if i have 3 or 4 or more than 1 ?
    Yes, but if you are not noticing anything do note that the time reduction was actually applied before Valentine event begun and they messed up the latest change log.

World
    Sandycove
    i like the countdown on the tree coz i keep forgetting to click it normally
    looked at changes if invasion of nords is the follow on one aka nords 2 im happy can win that if lucky coz they are rare to drop like rocking horse poop

World
    Newfoundland
    As we were all invited by BB_Torkav in G1 yesterday, I've now tested the observatory with Ans (and other gens).

Activated the observatory, then the adv and sent Ans first before the rest a few moments later.
    When selecting all the gens, it indicates the shorter travel time indeed and they all got a star added to their respective avatar.
    Waited a minute or two before switching to the adv map... only to find out that the usual travelling time applied for all gens, including Ans: https://prnt.sc/n0kavn

Conclusion? Whatever was supposed to be fixed/tested yesterday hasnt worked as intended.
    Nothing new, moving on!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    xmas tree no longer works since the changelog.
    It used to work but now its broken and wont give gifts at all.

Used to click it and get the demolish tab come up wait a few secs then got the gift. now all i get is the demolish tab and a msg saying i have to wat another 7 days to collect another gift but without giving the gift.
    Yet another screw up by BB.

It was working for some but not others before the changelog so guess u fixed it for some and broke it for others.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    xmas tree no longer works since the changelog.
    It used to work but now its broken and wont give gifts at all.

Used to click it and get the demolish tab come up wait a few secs then got the gift. now all i get is the demolish tab and a msg saying i have to wat another 7 days to collect another gift but without giving the gift.
    Yet another screw up by BB.

It was working for some but not others before the changelog so guess u fixed it for some and broke it for others.
    The mechanics of the Gift Christmas Tree have been reworked. You will now receive a mystery box in your Star Menu which you can open to see your gift. The amount of items in the box corresponds to the number of Gift Christmas Trees you have on your island.
    Last edited by amazola; 25.03.19 at 15:03.

Reply to Thread