Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No cancel option for Love garden quests?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

No cancel option for Love garden quests?

Hello,

is it just me not finding it or has the love garden quest (when 20-24 buffed buildings) does not have a cancel button? I have a quest i dont want to execute but it is showing now for 3 days as I cannot seem to cancel it.

Is this wanted ? If yes this means if you do not get ur quest done u will never get a new quest !

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Seems like there's no cancel indeed.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes - have it also - bombed the gardens when I found out I would have to move half my island to do the quest - and I don't really need the buff and would forget to use it anyway.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Yes - have it also - bombed the gardens when I found out I would have to move half my island to do the quest - and I don't really need the buff and would forget to use it anyway.
    +1

Please give us the option to cancel the Love garden quests.!
    May The Force Be With You ...

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think I saw an answer somewhere that there is no cancel to avoid cherry picking the easiest quests or best rewards so you either keep the quest forever or the delete the gardens and then complete the quest to get rid of it.

For other purposes you might post in the suggestions forum but I think it wont do any good as I think it was a reply from a BB staff or mod quoting them. Also they did not add a cancel with a cooldown to weeklies either.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    I think I saw an answer somewhere that there is no cancel to avoid cherry picking the easiest quests or best rewards so you either keep the quest forever or the delete the gardens and then complete the quest to get rid of it.

For other purposes you might post in the suggestions forum but I think it wont do any good as I think it was a reply from a BB staff or mod quoting them. Also they did not add a cancel with a cooldown to weeklies either.
    When you did not do any quest yet and removed the love gardens again - the quest should just go away.
    Well the fact that they are not going to do it, does not mean that it is a bad suggestion or they should not do it, there is no reasonable explanation why it should not be possible somewhere to set a check mark that you does not want to receive the weekly nightmares. There is no law that force them to flash every week that you failed something they say is optional and you choose not to do and therefore did not fail. - Sorry was off topic- but it just make feel me soo mad
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree why do we have to do this? I have a quest to do a venture for a reward I dont want. Hunt for intel. I don't even have a map, so will have to use crystals to buy one bah!
    Last edited by Susiemac21; 14.03.19 at 06:45.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    They probably need a duration like the weekly quest does.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Susiemac21 View Post
    I agree why do we have to do this? I have a quest to do a venture for a reward I dont want. Hunt for intel. I don't even have a map, so will have to use crystals to buy one bah!
    This is bad. So far I've only had "do a mini mission/scenario/etc". Having to do a specific one and one that is locked behind crystal wall and having no cancel option is a no-no.
    Very surprised there is no complete with gems option.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I just have to do this http://prntscr.com/mxypw2 - but as the gardens are sitting in my star- it is not going to happen. No place on my island to have 20 pop buildings around a garden, without a total make over - and I really dont need pop buff that badly.

Reply to Thread