Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: [Investigation] Long loading times

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    its been 3 h now and i already logged a complain with the devs on the 14 and still nothing had been done to fix the problem. What a joke this game has become. Easter event and we cant even log into the game

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi all with login problems. Possible solution for now. sorry for the non-structured reply.

I still can't log in with chrome or firefox. It takes more than 30 min at least and then my patience is gone. So i tried MS edge and it worked better. Normal login time, but with edge i have another problem. When i type in the chat the letters have a long lag and its a pain to write anything. If i move the mouse they come quicker but anyway TALLIUM mentioned some other browsers i could try.

Vivaldi is based on opera (cant remember if it worked for me)
    Brave (didnt try this one)
    Avant ( this one can switch between browser engines , chrome, firefox and IE)
    Im using Avant (IE) now and it works fine for now. I can login and write text in chat and mail

flex

World
    Newfoundland
    My 2 cents on this.

Seems to happen mostly with chrome. Did happen once with firefox too. Has never happened with IE.

If it happens it seems to be random but some accounts seem to be affected and others not at all. I have an account on all english servers and 4 have never had it but 1 keeps getting it on chrome and that one time on firefox.

Good indication if still working or stuck is also memory consumption when loading. If working its increasing steadily if not its almost not changing or jumping around wildly. for ex: 300mb to 500mb to 700mb to 400mb in 2 sec.

Quote Originally Posted by flexsettler View Post
    with edge i have another problem. When i type in the chat the letters have a long lag and its a pain to write anything. If i move the mouse they come quicker
    flex
    This is a real bummer. Had it a long time ago and it didnt get fixed until reinstalled whole win10. BB suggested reinstall browser but didnt work for me.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 16.04.19 at 18:48.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    new day and have been waiting over 1 hour, have cleared every thing restarted modem and still can not log in

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Still waiting for log in to work

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    still can not log in, tried different computer with a wi-fi connection still can not log in, gets to the last screen log in bar moves half way and stops, been couple of hours now, why does it take so long for any thing to be fixed in this game!!!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    3h gone and cant get on, im thinking of playing another game and quit this one as its been more than a week of this crap

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Last night I was able to get on using Safari browser - still took half an hour but it did finally load. This morning I tried Chrome again and got it loaded in 10 minutes (which is about normal for me) (it's 10 AM here right now)

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Now even when it loads in less than 30 minutes theres a chance of corrupted graphics.
    And yes , cache cleared etc.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Harlequin_1963; 17.04.19 at 18:06. Reason: spelling

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

apr18

1. Date and time - when exactly did the problem occur and how long did it take to load the game? April 18, 3am (GMT -7h), 7 login attempts
    2. Browser + Browser version number (Please always post the complete version number, not just "current") Chrome 73.0.3683.103
    3. Flash version number (Please always post the complete version number, not just "current") whatever's built into chrome
    4. Operating System OSX 10.12
    5. Which internet provider (Telekom, Vodafone, 1 & 1, etc.) do you use? CenturyLink
    6. What type of Internet connection (cable, DSL, VDSL, leased line, fiber, UMTS, LTE, etc.) do you use? DSL
    7. What's the download/upload speed of that connection? 5mbps
    8. Is clearing the Flash Player Cache of any help? For the 100th time, no.
    9. Does the problem also occur with other browsers? Unplayable in other mac browsers
    10. Was the game's tab the only tab that was opened in the browser? Yes

35 minutes now, unable to get in.
    Last edited by rathbone93; 18.04.19 at 07:18.
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    ~~~~~~~ Lagoon Guild [LAGN] (Newfoundland) ~~~~~~~
    Lagoons are tranquil. They are made of water. People are made of water, too.
    But people are not lagoons, even if you sometimes find people in lagoons.

Reply to Thread