Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: [Investigation] Long loading times

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    seems there is an unknown new limit, one or maybe 2 "possible" login per day. The rest of the time, I have been refreshing, reloading, delete cache, those work around are useless. The main issue is 250MB has to be continuously download to have successful entry to the game, any pause in between will have indefinite loading time. Why is the downloading stop randomly?

Also, if manage to have the game running, after 1 to 1.5hr, the game become laggy, often intermittent freeze to the point that refresh is needed. But with the uncertainty that a reload could work, I am in a dilemma between the unwillingness to reload and unbearable freeze...

hope for tomorrow, if ever :/

update:
    after rebooting the mac, clear cache, login, click "play", go for a shower, and when return

from the Developer Tools - Network show the following lines 2x.

https://graph.facebook.com/v2.3/me/p...ss_http_code=1
    {,…}
    error: {message: "An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.",…}
    code: 2500
    fbtrace_id: "GrYlyMFlTL6"
    message: "An active access token must be used to query information about the current user."
    type: "OAuthException"

Is there some NEW requirement that facebook a/c is needed here? AND the game still stuck at loading page

another update:
    after 2.5hr of struggling, the game finally loaded... but no time for mission
    Last edited by El-Pulpo; 11.06.19 at 00:29.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    next day different computer different internet provider, 1 hr and still trying have tried 3 different browsers, i dont think bb are taking this serious enough, many people are having this problem now and most dont bother with this forum, this is the worst it has ever been. not a a good way to run a business.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by robblack1 View Post
    next day different computer different internet provider, 1 hr and still trying have tried 3 different browsers, i dont think bb are taking this serious enough, many people are having this problem now and most dont bother with this forum, this is the worst it has ever been. not a a good way to run a business.
    Yep. It also feels like people are saying if the workaround doesn't 100% work for you then its a user error. Meaning your own fault.
    I got in yesterday after deleting flash cache (not browser cache)
    Today i did same before trying to log in and stuck on 1/3 loading bar again. So much for login reward lol.
    Its TOTTALY RANDOM. But it has been like this on\off since technical implementation of the Easter Event.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    2 hrs so far here at home, finally got on this morning at work pc, about 2 hrs multi reloads and different browsers, this problem is only getting worse. the work around makes no difference on any browser.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    For some time I have use linux system-monitor to check when download stop. Because when download stop and game dont start within a few seconds it will not start at all ( tried to wait 10 minutes ). Usually a reload will result in game loading all files and start. ( rarely have to reload more times or restart browser ) - Using Linux Mint 19.1, Chromium and Vivaldi. Firefox on testserver.

I tried to use network monitoring in chrome brower with following result :

Result when download is ok : https://prnt.sc/o0d9eh

2 results if download stop to early ( start fail ) :
    https://prnt.sc/o0dawl
    https://prnt.sc/o0dbjx

3 files downloaded
    1. aef6….. always ( while checked ) download 55Mb
    2. fe33….. sometimes download 34 – sometimes 53 Mb
    3. 7334…. if downloading 40Mb then game starts ok – sometimes only downloading 33Kb ( not 33Mb ) and then stops – then game dont start after downloading stops.

Colors show queued / downloading – and are not always same – sometimes more files download at same time – but I have not found that to have influence on success or not.
    Last edited by halv12; 12.06.19 at 08:13. Reason: changed 7334... from MB to KB

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    still trying to log in have updated every thing, cleared all caches, cleared laptop old files, defraged, updated all browsers applied work arounds again, up to a week ago this set up had very little problems loging in may 10 mins max?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Unable to login into your browser - it keeps thinking over my password.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    over 6hrs last nite on laptop with wi-fi with good down load speed, on pc work this morning surprise on in 15mins 1 restart, but system stopped told to restart, have done been waiting one hour so far, it is really getting impossible to play game buffs all mucked up adventure i am on usually takes one nite is still going 3 days troops not getting built as i can not get back to keep buffs on. not quitting( but wont spend any more money either until its fixed) but this problem has been around for a long time, and we get very poor response about it being fixed, again poor way to run a business, and why dont other browser games have this problem?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    here we go again, started trying 30 mins ago, a lot of my guild can not get on either some are giving up.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    hm.. I am back here again.... refresh, clearing cache many time for last 1 hr

still stuck at loading...

105 requests | 96.7MB transferred | 97MB resources

while typing the sad info, a new line pop up on the developer tools - network

https://graph.facebook.com/v2.3/me/p...ss_http_code=1
    {"error":{"message":"An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.","type":"OAuthException","code":2500,"fbtrac e_id":"CRZhrG5Mq3x"}}

Reply to Thread