Thread: [Investigation] Long loading times

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    now over 24hrs of trying to log in what a joke this has become

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    now about 36hrs has game been cancelled??

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by megadethmaniac View Post
    nave been trying since 5;30 not continuously but now 8:35 and nothing
    gave up last night so explorers currently sitting there twiddling their thumbs and still unable to log in 1h30.

You owe me a new keyboard too as the f5 key is now no longer working

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Disappointment.
    Dear Devs please find the previous point that the game worked properly and restore it. Otherwise i will disappear permanently.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Dreadfully long loading times

1. Date and time - when exactly did the problem occur and how long did it take to load the game? I have been experiencing problems in the last three weeks. The bar freezes at 1/3 and waiting and/or reloading doesn't help. Sometimes it takes hours, and sometimes I haven't been able to login again within 24 hours, which is really frustrating
    2. Browser + Browser version number (Please always post the complete version number, not just "current") Google chrome Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    3. Flash version number (Please always post the complete version number, not just "current") Flash 32
    4. Operating System Windows 8.1
    5. Which internet provider (Telekom, Vodafone, 1 & 1, etc.) do you use? Vodafone or TIM
    6. What type of Internet connection (cable, DSL, VDSL, leased line, fiber, UMTS, LTE, etc.) do you use? DSL wireless. I am able to watch videos on youtube without problems. I am also trying with hotspot, but it still won't load.
    7. What's the download/upload speed of that connection? 3.1 to 5.4 Mbps
    8. Is clearing the Flash Player Cache of any help? Not really. I've cleared cache memory several times, but it didn't help.
    9. Does the problem also occur with other browsers? I haven't tried. Google chrome is the only browser I use. Anyway, I've read that some players tried other browsers and it didn't help.
    10. Was the game's tab the only tab that was opened in the browser? Yes

11. Was our guide of any help? GUIDE: Better loading times I've followed the instructions for Google chrome and even tried installing the light browser version. Unfortunately neither work.

Please help me!
    Thanks
    BeaGromit, Sandycove.
    Last edited by BeaGromit; 30.06.19 at 14:26.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Does not load, cant play, island is full anyway.
    Happy Christmas! Maybe see you later. Or not.

*going to read "the death of a game" now on my parkbench.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Game over....2 days without it loading, again. That's it for this player, I'm done for good this time. Shame they couldn't get it together and provide a fix for this problem that's plaguing numerous players... I bet you've lost a lot of players this last month.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    why is the loading stuck at 98.7 MB at this hour (since CEST 0100h---) ? still not able to get in since 1hr

update...:
    after some complain here, they let me in :| but then time to sleep cannot do much
    Last edited by El-Pulpo; 01.07.19 at 01:36.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    yesterday managed to log in after over 36 hrs, this morning over 1 hour so far still trying

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    The game is very slow in general and site is slow as well, when I send geo as for example, it need 1 minutes before I see him sent, I opened tikki took 4 minutes to appear!!
    Other sites are OK, and speed test on 80Mbps down and upload.
    Hello People

Reply to Thread