Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: [Investigation] Long loading times

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Still no login into your browser - also the login attempt on the homepage kills Firefox - last version on Win 7.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    the log in improved a few days before the update down to 5-10 mins, this morning after update over 30 mins so far! not happy hard to play this game, wont be spending any money, and i am not the only one said this before, very bad way to run a business and treat your customers

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    way over 1 hour to log in this is way worse than yesterday before the fix

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just about had it with this game, the supposed fix has made things far worse for me unable to log on at all so far today after 45 mins.

World
    Sandycove
    I'v tried all the fixes. Clearing browsing cache, clearing flash cache, editing the extensions to make the file size bigger. Didn't help.
    Finally tried going through all the browsers. Chrome uses its own flash nope, Opera doesn't support flash, Firefox yes but huge lag.
    Safari browser ended up being the only one that ended up supporting abode flash. So using that now even tho i prefer chrome.
    Makes you wonder if these issues are the first signs of the end of life for flash instead of issues with the game.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    try ( shift + Esc ) end all processes and reload, worked for me

prntscr.com/o3rec0

World
    Newfoundland
    It takes at least 1 refresh to get into game after update even if you clear cache etc.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    After update 4 files will be loaded every time ( if you dont clear cache ). Is about 200MB total. First file usually loads fine - but after that one or all 3 of the remaining files dont load.
    When monitoring and any of the 3 files load 34-35KB then I know I have to reload because those files will not load.
    As long as they stay at zero - or sometimes 300B then I still hope they will load.

I tried to let 'loading' continue after it actually stopped - and found out 4 loads would repeat every 20 minutes.

prnt.sc/o3tl9t

First Permission load - then 10 minutes later second permission load followed by ping and xd ( from cache ).
    then next sequence 10 minutes later.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by halv12 View Post
    I tried to let 'loading' continue after it actually stopped - and found out 4 loads would repeat every 20 minutes.
    Does that mean it goes into a download loop if it doesn't finish in the first 20 minutes?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm not sure exactly what this fixed. After the update I did the normal clearing-of-the-cache, the first time I tried launching the game it only got stuck 2 minutes at the loading screen (not horrible, but not that great either). This morning, stuck on the loading screen again for 10 minutes, refreshed and got in after 5.
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    ~~~~~~~ Lagoon Guild [LAGN] (Newfoundland) ~~~~~~~
    Lagoons are tranquil. They are made of water. People are made of water, too.
    But people are not lagoons, even if you sometimes find people in lagoons.

Reply to Thread